Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A good actress.

• A bad actress.

• NO COMMENT.

• Total voters
I chose good for Jennifer because besides being beautiful and a great actress, she is not diva-esque or stuck up and, unlike many other actors, she does not think she is too good for the fans who support her; she is a good, warm-hearted person full of inner beauty, with simple, down-to-earth qualities, and she doesn't take herself too seriously (being humorous and goofy at times) - those are just some of the things I like about her.

I think Good not catgorize Jennifer Garner ... i think she more than that... beside i dont agreed with some of her personal options like BA...... Cause I Michael Vartan is the best

What makes you so sure that was entirely her choice? Or that you wouldn't think differently if you actually met the people in question?

I voted for good even though shes alot better then good

Exactly. ^_^

Jennifer Garner is actually my mentor. She's been teaching me, through the screen, how to be an impeccable actress, and she's been teaching me, through interviews, etc, how to be hardworking and determined. She's the best kind of teacher 😆

I LOVE Jennifer! I think Great sums her up! Or fabulous, wonderful, amazing..she kicks butt! A day without Jennifer Garner would be a bad day, she's like air! lol I'm obsessed i know.

I can't believe I haven't posted here in this thread yet! :blink: She is an :angelic: to me and will always have a special place in my heart due to her inner/outer beauty. :love: If I were to pick only one famous person to be blessed with joy/success in their entire life, it would be her. :cloud9: Jen has touched/moved me more than any other celeb has. May God bless JG forever from the bottom of my heart. :cloud9:

Back