How is Vaughn for you?

Oh, I found my place in life! Vaughn is just wonderful! He has the worried look, and the sheepish grin, and the loving expression, and the loyalty, and the trust, and the caring, and the hotness, and the suit (come on, he looks good on them!), and the protocol breaking, and all the stuff it takes for me to be :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

*sighs*

🐒

Ahhh........yes......if only we were all 34 and single!!! Then we'd be on Vaughn like........like.......like hott is on Vaughn!!!!

:run:

do i have to say ANYTHING more, just check out the username, and figure it out!!!!

EEEEKKK!!! my FAVORITE thing about him is his shyness. i don't like a guy that thinks he's all that. i like him because he doesn't sit there and look at himself and say, wow, man, i'm HOT!!! oh yeah, also, i love how his smilies for syd are like he's embarassed or something...

iLoVeAgEnTvAuGhN said:
i like him because he doesn't sit there and look at himself and say, wow, man, i'm HOT!!!
Like Sark, for example?

Wow....What is there to a say about Vaughn except he is cute :D :D Sweet to Syd!!! He is only trying to help her and make her life simpler and protects her!! They so need to get together!!!! Cuz every Alias Fan knows they like each other!

Wow!!! Vaughn...........he is so Hot!!!!! :smiley:

He's an angel,a sweetheart,a good agent,funny guy,handsome,wonderful,willing to take risks for another person's sake,a loving handler,the hottest guy on the show,the kindest,tolerant,smart,nice,an exception,a guardian angel...

Back