Season 3 How Lauren Knew?

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
We know that she knew, so, the Covenant must have known. That's probably why they sent her to marry Vaughn; to coax him back into the CIA, getting him back and closer to Sydney. So obviously, the Covenant's objective and whole endgame was getting to Sydney.

But how the Covenant know about top secret files?? did they have a mole inside the CIA?? because Lauren can't get access to that files and it is probably someone else that showed them to her!

she knew while working at the CIA ... so she had this plan all along to disclose all this info whenever she felt cornered by Syd ... and since the finale, where she was shot, that would be a great chance for the cow to tell Syd where to look and find out what really happened with her life through her father's way ...

SpySark said:
But how the Covenant know about top secret files?? did they have a mole inside the CIA?? because Lauren can't get access to that files and it is probably someone else that showed them to her!
[post="1085995"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

When she was on the inside, she did have access, because that's how she found out in 'The Frame', that Jack had looked at her files. At first, she couldn't access the profile of the person who looked at them, but then she said to the techie "I have SCI Level 9 Clearance. You can check with..." so obviously she did have the clearance to view the profile of someone as high up in the agency as Jack. Which means she most likely had the clearance to view the SAB 47 documents.

Lauren had high level clearance because of her position with the NSC. And she probably used that clearance to get access to files that she wasn't supposed to see and didn't have clearance for.
✌️

Lauren might have known because of Katya Derevko and her involvement with the Covenant. The Derevko's might be a part of SAB 47. Jack was the one who hid it from Sydney. He could have told Lauren and told her not to say anything. But knowing full well that she would anywaz, which would lead Sydney to come looking for the files. It was probably all planned from the start.

I have only seen through the end of Season 3 as I have been watching it on DVD's and haven't gotten season 4 yet. My guess would be that Lauren knew from either Sloane or Derevko. I really doubt that Jack would tell Lauren anything about it unless Jack is really bad and is the head of the Covenant which I think is unlikely, but I have had this cloud of doubt hanging over him since season 1.

well, Lauren obviously knew because of Elena Derevko, who was the head of The Covenant. The Covenant planned Fake Irina's death so it makes sense to tell Lauren - giving the code to Syd was probably her mission.

Back