How long do you wait to do projects?

I am the world's biggest procrastonator (sp...?). I had a presentation due in math that I had two months to do. It counted for 1/3 of our grade. I had to interview my dad, write a presentation, memorize a presentation, then make a poster. I did the ENTIRE thing the night before. It took like four hours. I thought i was totally going to fail but I got a 90%! *does happy dance*

How long do you wait?

procrastinating is like my life... I have homework for my classes and I do it during lunch, the day of or during my spare (depending on what period it is). but essays and projects, yeah the day before, like my english project was done in one night at around 3, I was suppose to read the book, but did I...no. I wonder how well I did on that. I sometimes work on my during other classes. I hate it but I like watching tv (ALIAS). My teachers are evil that way...they make a project to on a thursday and of course I choose alias over working :( .

Same as you Linn...the LAST minute. I have about 60% of something that is worth 60% of my entire grade left to do...it's due tomorow, and that's already an extension. I suck with deadlines...I'dtake exams over couseworke anyday. ^_^

Jai :rain:

I'm not a huge procrastinator, at least I used to not be but now... ;) Let's put it this way, I never get things done days ahead, it's always the night before. ;) When I try to get them done early, I lose the motivation and stop half way. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

When writing papers for college (the long ones do at the end of the semester), I liked to have them done a week before they were do. That way I wouldn't worry about getting them done.

I'm definitely not a procrastinator. :woot:
Usually, my homeworks are finished a couple of days in advance. So, i can make corrections without being pressed. ^_^

huge procrastinator! can't work without last-minute deadlines, I need the pressure, so I always start way way waay too late! Luckily for me I always (or most of the time) seem to manage to finish it just in time :smiley:! yeah, what are you gonna do about it? :sigh:

I'm a big procrastinator. I had this report in S.S due, it had to be 8 pages hand written or 3 typed, and I did it the day before it was due. I couldnt print any information out either so I ended up doing the Final Draft and I didnt even do a Rough one. I cant wait to see what I get on that report :blink:

I allways wait till the very last minute. Right now I'm finishing a 7 page paper for history we've know about since the begining of february. I started last night. :lol:

I'm a procrastinator. I would have this computer science assignment that's supposed to take 3 weeks to do, and the teacher would be like start early, because s*** happens when you code, and you wanna have time to fix it. what do I do? Start 36 hours prior and basically code for 20 hours straight until I ge tit done. Those last 16 hours is like my buffer. There are days when I've submitted an assignment eletronically with litteraly 15 seconds to spare.

:D I had four months to do my GCSE psychology project. It took ten hours two days before I needed to hand it in. I'm nearly 40 and studying at night school. When I was young (long time ago) I used to skive school on days when projects were handed in. I guess some things never change though cause I thought about giving up the class instead of doing the project.

One good thing though, at my age you don't get detention or cane (if they do cane at school still) is it allowed now.

i wait til the last moments to get it done.......i have 5 assessments next week and i was suppose to study/prepare or what ever i was suppose to do this weekend, i've done bout 5 minutes of work and i'm back on the net again....something tells me i'm not a good student......

ive know about it for 1 month but im starting my 2000+ word essay now at 12am and it is has to be submitted tomrow (or today) by 10pm.
theres no better way to do projects than last mintue

Back