how long have u watched it

this mite offend ppl, but i really dont like the Simpsons. i watched part of an episode, but had to change the channel. it was just so....pointless. i can see how it can be funny to some, but the Simpsons type comedy just isn't funny to me. (other similar shows: Southpark, Jacka**, Beavis & Butthead, Ren & Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life)

the_alliance said:
this mite offend ppl, but i really dont like the Simpsons. i watched part of an episode, but had to change the channel. it was just so....pointless. i can see how it can be funny to some, but the Simpsons type comedy just isn't funny to me. (other similar shows: Southpark, Jacka**, Beavis & Butthead, and Ren & Stimpy)
I agree! I really don't like the Simpsons or Southpark. It just doesn't seem very funny to me.

Codename said:
DoH!
The simpsons are really good, I don't know how long I have watched it through... not that long just once and a while!
Same like I said I dont watch it that much either.. but it is good when I do!

I have watched the show from the beginning. I love how silly and irreverent it is and I know it's from a skit on the Tracey Ullman Show. Conan O'brien used to write for it. But I also love how is a great commentary and satire of society.

Back