how long have u watched it

The Spanish Can see the Simpsons since 1993. My prefer Chapter is Bart & Focusyn, when Bart Stolen a tank and try to destroy a Spy Satellite.

simpsons rocks, i've seen pratically every eposide 5 times, but latly i havn't been much interested in the new ones, just not as funny. except when homer went to rockin'roll school with mick jagger & lenny kravitz, that one rocked!

How long have I watched the Simpsons? Well I remember being at my aunt's when I was like five, and watching it, and trying to figure out what kind of animal they were supposed to be.

i think i've watched it on and off since i was 13-14... so 5-6 years. damn. never gets old. i don't watch the new eps though... just the reruns at 5 and 6.

SiriCerasi said:
the_alliance said:
this mite offend ppl, but i really dont like the Simpsons. i watched part of an episode, but had to change the channel. it was just so....pointless. i can see how it can be funny to some, but the Simpsons type comedy just isn't funny to me. (other similar shows: Southpark, Jacka**, Beavis & Butthead, and Ren & Stimpy)
I agree! I really don't like the Simpsons or Southpark. It just doesn't seem very funny to me.
I think all those other shows are stupid, but i do like The Simpsons...maybe cuz i grew up watching it. I do like the weirdness of the Halloween ep's. They used to be so much better tho

Back