How Long Have You Been A Fan?

How long have you all been a fan of charmed? I've beenw atching it since day one With the Eppy Something Wicca This Way Comes. I love the show, you could call me addicted :D My favorite one is Phoebe, Mainly becuase I'm such a huge Alyssa Milano fan. And I loove chris. I'm so sad he won't be returning next season!

Whats your favorite episode?

Mine are

All Halliwells Eve
&
Chris Crossed

i started in 9/01 with season 4. my favorite would have to be centennial charmed, magic wears a mask, and chris-crossed. im sure im leaving out a couple...

wow since like very early in the first season. Like first few eppys. Its been a long time :P
As for my fav eppys... wow i dont even know i have a lot
The one when the sisters go back in time to see melinda warren being born on halloween i think it was all haliwell's eve but im not sure
and a bunch of piper & leo ones
oh and deja vu all over again - even tho its really sad cuz andy dies its still a good episode

roughly 3 or 4 years. i've been watching the old seasons and filling myself in on their past. i thought seasons 1-3 were totally better written. it feels as if the past seasons w/ the introduction of paige (nothing against paige cuz she's cool), the writing has slacked off. i mean leprechauns? nymphs? for god's sake what happened to the serious stuff? and don't get me started on that fake CGI dragon, either... :hmm:

i loved it when they used to time travel. those were fun. does anyone else miss Phoebe's premonitions? i mean, come on, once in a while if you please? but noooo...they had to take her powers away <_<

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
roughly 3 or 4 years. i've been watching the old seasons and filling myself in on their past. i thought seasons 1-3 were totally better written. it feels as if the past seasons w/ the introduction of paige (nothing against paige cuz she's cool), the writing has slacked off. i mean leprechauns? nymphs? for god's sake what happened to the serious stuff? and don't get me started on that fake CGI dragon, either... :hmm:

i loved it when they used to time travel. those were fun. does anyone else miss Phoebe's premonitions? i mean, come on, once in a while if you please? but noooo...they had to take her powers away <_<
ohhh! When they went to the future and the sisters were barely speaking? And one of them had kids? I liked the oler ep's...like the ones with Cole, and when Phoebe went to the underworld with him. ^_^

they time traveled a couple more times. there was one where they had to go to the past and try to save Phoebe from dying because in her former life she was evil. and then they got to travel back to the 70's (i think) and meet with their mom.

i kinda watched it in Season 1 but really only got into it in Season 2.I have loved it since then.I'm a huge Piper and Paige fan I also love Chris.my fav episodes Hell Hath No Fury,Chris Crossed and a few others.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
i mean leprechauns? nymphs? for god's sake what happened to the serious stuff? and don't get me started on that fake CGI dragon, either... :hmm:

does anyone else miss Phoebe's premonitions? i mean, come on, once in a while if you please? but noooo...they had to take her powers away <_<
[post="880811"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the "bad writing" is due to the lack of new ideas. they've just about used most of the magical creatures out there. that's why i think that this season might be their last.

as for Phoebe's powers, i have two words: budget cut.

I've watched from the very first episode. I love the time travelling eps and my favourite is all halliwells eve - ithink i should rewatch it today as its halloween!
I miss Phoebes premonitions too, they generally don't seem to be using their powers so much this season and are adlibbing spells and potion more imo.
Next saturday I'll see chriss-crossed for the first time whch i'm now really looking forward to as some people have said its their fav ep!

I've been a fan since half way through the first season. I just loved it and even though Shannen left it still continued to be one of the best shows, but lately it has gone a bit down hil and even though the episodes are still good, they are no where near the standard they were in seasons 2 - 4.

Back