How long will Alias go on?

Does anyone know how long the show will run? I heard that Jen's contract expires i dunno...like 2008 or something but do you guys think that she will renew it? Post to your heart's desire y'all lol...and also...sorry if this has already been posted...if it has could some one post up a link to the thread? Thanks!

I read last year that ABC had signed the show to four more seasons, after the third season finished--so, seven seasons in total is what I garnered.

aliasgangster47 said:
Does anyone know how long the show will run?  I heard that Jen's contract expires i dunno...like 2008 or something but do you guys think that she will renew it?  Post to your heart's desire y'all lol...and also...sorry if this has already been posted...if it has could some one post up a link to the thread? Thanks!
[post="1197435"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think this season will be telling. If ratings stay up then they'll probably keep it around as long as they keep getting good ratings and as long as they can. If the ratings are poor then...well, let's not think about that :(

i dont see how you could give alias a poor rating...but yeah...i really Hope and Pray that it gets good ratings so that they keep the show!!!!!!!!! The show's great!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean like a poor rating as in it's bad. I don't think anyone who has seen it says it's bad. But just not enough people have gotten addicted like us, which is sad...that's what's with the new format this year, which some people on here have complained about...they're trying to get new viewers...so hopefully it'll work and we'll have Alias for a long time! :smiley:

2008 would be a 7-year run.

Judging on the show's quality for the fourth season, that's stretching it.

At this point, as long as it's renewed for a 5th year, I'd be happy.

But most likely, I'd say the 6th season will be Alias' last. But that's just my guess.

seems like 2008 would be nice n itd be hard to make it any longer...but hopefully we'll have PLENTY alias...heck, 7 dvds on my shelf would look great! imagine...im bored...ill watch alias...so many great episodes...i really do hope that people get hooked, thanks for postin...keep talkin, more posts are more than welcome (no pun intended lol)

6 is a nice number, but I think we better take Alias year by year first. I'm just enjoying what we are watching now for the moment. :smiley:

hm i do agree that we must take it season by saeason-season 4 is really good in my opinion so far...im really enjoying what i'm watching thus far

I dunno, it seems almost ridiculous that there's a new setting every year. how many quality excuses can they come up with to give a new setting?

Season 1: SD-6 (Sloane)
Season 2: CIA (Kenneth and others, I forget who)
Season 3: CIA (Dixon)
Season 4: APO (Sloane again)

what do you guys think? I like how it keeps things fresh, but I'm wondering when they'll come up with a new setting that will make me roll my eyes. APO is pushing it as it is. you can only make so many different cakes with the same set of ingredients, y'know?

jens signed on for 7 seasons.. they said that a long time ago. the only problem i see is whether or not abc will keep airing it... i think i would die if they didnt though. just remember.. thats why alias is so different this season, to make the ratings go up so it can continue to be played in later seasons! we have to give a little to gain alot ;)

Back