HOw many cars does she have?

Chanel

Cadet
ONe episode she had a nice Suv, then a ford focus, then anothe and anthoer. where do they come from. She has more cars then my town. Does the CIA realy fund all of them. or is this sorta like a grand theft auto. LMAO! How many has she had and where dp theycome form?

they probably issue her the cars...but that really doesn't explain why she has so many....

what i wanna know is...why is it that whenever any one is in a car chase *normally* the car that is doing the chasing is black with tinted windows? can we say obvious? ;0)

the coolest one is the ford focus.
but in most of the first season she drove a suv , i didnt like that one, found it kinda boring for her.

this is to caro who said she loved the ford focus in A FREE AGENT, i no itza great car butt itza pity that the door got wiped off!!!!!
maybe she steals them in hers pare time??????? no she couldnt!!! OR COULD SHE :angelic: ?????????????
jess

SHE HAS SOOOO MANY CARS!! i mean in the poilet (sp) she already had like 3 differnet ones!! it was CRAZEE!! i just want one car!! (even though i couldn't drive it even if i did have one) lol

lauren vartan

lol, you're probably right. yeah, maybe i'll join the CIA so i could get a new car like very 5 hours. but is it justme or has anyone else seriously thought about joining the CIA? am i just crazy?

Yeah, they are probably company cars or maybe it's just one of those things you shouldn't think about ;) It would be nice to get a clue though.

Back