How many languages do u study/speak?

English is my native language. I've learned a little mandarin since my family is Chinese. I've been taking Spanish for like a really long time. (Since kindergarten...still not fluent...or anywhere close...but I'm makign progress) and I just started French and Latin this year...Latin is required...and French is my elective.

english, amberish (thats my own), spanish i geuss for 2 years
im not a very bilingual person i can barely speack english half the time thats when amberish comes out lol

i suck at languages
i speak english of course...did german at school for several years...but don't remember much
and did 2 years of spanish...but didn't turn up to most lessons
a couple of words and the odd sentence in russian...

English
Hindi

and I can understand variations of Hindi, i.e. Marathi, Marwari, Gujrati, Urdu...

oh and I do French at school

and I can do the tiniest bit of Chinese :P

English (obviously), very choppy Mandarin and this dilect of Chinese that hardly anyone speaks anyways...but I understand it, Spanish (I should be fluent at any rate, I've taken a second language at school since like kindergarten...but I guess that never worked out...), French (my elective...that I am considering to drop...cause it's a tad too much), Latin (well you rarely speak it...but like yeaaah) I had a crash course of Italian before my trip...:smiley:...though I don't remember very much of it.

Flemish (Native)/Dutch
French
German
English
bits of Spanish, Swedish &Suomi...

well, i understand more languages than i can speak.. it's just when you know different languages you can just make up what's been said in a language you don't really know just by comparing

Back