How Many Magazines Are Out?

I have been wondering how many magazines of Alias are out now? I have seven issues right now. Is there an 8th issue coming out soon. I just buy it at Borders, but haven't seen a new one. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. :D

7th was due out in Australia in Dec, but I still haven't been able to find it. :( And now you guys are already getting the 8th. I thought we would have caught up by now.

I was counting my magazines and I found out that I already have 8 of them. None of them are duplicates, so how is that possible if we are on the eighth magazine in February? I'm really confused, since this site I go to says the last magazine I got is the 7th. :confused:

Sounds like a stupid questin i know, but where do you get the magazines from.. i swear i'v checked all over teh place, but havn't seem to found any, mayb im not looking well enough.

aliasfanjay said:
7th was due out in Australia in Dec, but I still haven't been able to find it. :( And now you guys are already getting the 8th. I thought we would have caught up by now.
[post="1174037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the 8th was due out just after christmas but the place i normally get it from hasn't had it yet! this is really disapointing.....maybe they are waiting for S4 to start becasue of the spoilers??? heck i dunno

FCUK said:
Sounds like a stupid questin i know, but where do you get the magazines from.. i swear i'v checked all over teh place, but havn't seem to found any, mayb im not looking well enough.
[post="1188021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm from australia and get them from a regular newsagent (not all stock them however) you can also order them off the internet GO HERE!

Back