Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL OF THEM

• LOTS OF THEM

• ONLY A FEW

• Total voters
it sucks cuz only like 3 of my friends watch it. i'm triing to get more of them into it though....
Dee ^_^

i have one friend who watches, she used to be obsessed like me, but not anymore :(

a lot of kids at my school watched it though, and even some teachers!

I'm the only person in my school I know who is obssesed with ALIAS, and none of my friends watch it either!!! I talk to them about it anyways, so they know what's happening, but they don't experience the greatness of it!!! :P

Only a few, courtesy of my conversions. But no die heart JG or MV fans.

you know i think most ppl on this website are between 12-16, MOST. I was 13 until 2 days ago... does that count? :lol:

anways, i know 3 people that watches it, all three are guys. I tried to get my best friend into it, but she was like whaaa? and i explain it again and she's like huh? and after like a million times i gave up. I just told her to watch the show, but she keeps on fogetting. and yesterday she was over at my house and she saw my alias screensaver and she was like oh that looks pretty cool. when is it on. i was like abc 9 sundays. and i was so giddy inside that she actually want to watch it :D :lol: hehe
--Mandy :angelic:

Most of my friends think I'm crazy, but admittedly some of my guy friends watch it occasionally cause they think "that syd chick is hot" but for some crazy insane reason none of my gurl friends like Mike!! Has the world gone crazy on me or something??

Me and 3 of my friends constantly talk about ALIAS up until the season 4 ending. It's great, we make up our own plotlines and felgercarb. It's really fun just brainstorming like JJ and the other producers might do.

i got several of my friends to watch. a lot of them watched the first season on abc family then they stopped.then i got a few of them to watch season two. they loved it.

My roommate watched it with me last year. She won't watch it again next season. May be I can try to bribe her. It is not that I cannot watch it by myself, it is just we had a lot of fun last season. Damn that season finale!

Unfortunately...I'm the only one of my friends. Though they know about my obsession! My best friend watched the season finale with me actually, and though I don't think she's as nuts as me, she'll watch the season premier!

Well that's always good to hear........just give it time, your friend will fortunately fall into the web of ALIAS!

most of my friends don't, but I have recruited a few. i think my friends who I hang around a lot and drive them crazy from talking about Alias so much wanna see it. So I let them borrow my tapes and now we haves alias parites where we watch tapes! LOL

Back