Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL OF THEM

• LOTS OF THEM

• ONLY A FEW

• Total voters
You people should be ambassadors of ALIAS and teach your friends the way to the best show!!! That's how I got hooked.....a friend told me about it while driving in the car.....it's just that simple!

ive tried but all friends are just like i watched that show when it first came out and it was to wierd and freaky and i didnt like it....and im like but its a really awesome show.... then i tell all the ones that are similar to me (wierd messed up deranged) that it has the two hottest people in the show all making out and having sex every episode and not even that makes them interested but im gonna try again this season

Hey!! i am 13 and live for Alias!!i practically eat,sleep and breathe on to every ep!! one of my friends said she's going to be a spy when she gets older, only as long as Michael Vartan/ or very close look-a-like is her partner!! She FuNnY!!

Here's a scary thought a life without Alias!! My worst nightmare come true!! i refer to the era before Alias was part of my life as the 'DARK AGES' it was horrible!! :eekhair:

3 of my friends, and they're REALLY into just like me, it's great!! We all can't wait for the Season Premiere!

only two of my friends watch it but they arent hooked on it as much as i am!! i persuaded them to watch and now i have to record it for them because they havnt got sky!!! :rolleyes:

that doesnt work me and my one friend are obsessed with tv and we talk about it everyday along with some other of my friends, and i always talk about alias, but none of them watch it

Back