How many of you like Gow2

damian

Cadet
I personally like the game but a lot of people say the game is bad. I want to hear what u guys think about it and what can be fixed.

Right now I'm going to say I hate it even though I don't have it. Only reason I hate it is because people on my friends list won't stop inviting me to play with them I mean damn I get invited about 30 times a day and it makes me want to kill whoever put that option in the game.

i get into matches fast now i had some update this morning for the game idk if you guys did or not but i find matches fast now

.EmergenC said:
i did the updates and it no different for me GOW has all ways been slow in that department tho for me anyways

they are working on a patch for this idk when they will be done with it but if i here more about it will let you guys know

personally i really dont like it . partially because i have no time to play it because of WaW clan matches and i dont really like unrealistic games, thats why im abit unsure about the zombie mode in WaW so im not really into the whole weird creatures from underground overthrowing earth idea

Back