Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-11

• 12+

• Total voters

KateJones47

I need sleep
Just curious! I only have 1 friend that does, and she's not completely obsessed with it like I am, but at least she watches it! :D

i have only 1 friend 2 that watches it (cause i dont think that they wanna turn out like me... wat?)
lol
hehehehehe
butt im completely obbsessed and wen i talk about alias they all go ***OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JESSICA!***
I THINK THERE TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHINK DONT YA THINK??
LOL
JESS
:smiley: ALIAS IS ON 2NITE... YAY!!!!! (MONDAE)

i have a few friends that watch it but they only started b/c i made them watch and now they're hooked!! yeah...mor publicity and viewers means more seasons (hopefully)

hey i got some body else watching... there not hooked yet... yes i said it... YET... muuuahhhhhhh
p.s OMG SHE'S EVIL!!!! NOOOOOOO (aussie alias was on last nite... lena olin is evil)
jess

Ive got 2 friends that watch it but ones to busy in her social life to watch it but my other friend is slowly gettin hooked! She keeps askin me whos blackmailin slone bout emily n i m not tellin her! Its cool that she watches it coz she one of my best friends!

if i didnt have any friends i could just chat to u lot ^_^

i have loads of friends who watch it.
it started out with just me and one other friend, but we got loads more people hooked and now we are all OBSESSED!
amisha
xxx

Most of my friends do now, I've gotten a lot of them the dvds for their b-day and getting them season 2 for the holidays. They all blame me for their Alias addiction! YAY! :D

only 2 of my friends watch, my rest of my friends aren't realy into tv lol

my bro watches sometimes,

well it was roxy who first introduced me to watch alias ROOOXXXYYYY!!! Im gettin emotional again
ane then theres alexandra whos on the forum here
and all you guys

but friends form home
about 8 or 9
they arent as addicted as me. .but hey! they watch it!

i mean i used to be into smallville i mean i still am and all but like since i was introduced to ALIAS i have been hooked on the show and jennifer and michael ever since i mean how could you not you know :P ;)

i only really got into it when i found out one of my friends watched it, alias is way more fun when u can talk about it. when we found we both watched it we got all are other friends to watch it 2!!

Back