Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-9

• 10-11

• 12+

• Total voters
I only have 1 friend that does, and I never see her anymore :( I try SOOOOO hard to get others to watch it but they never do *sniff sniff* That's why I love coming to this website and hearing from others that watch the show!!!!
:syd1: :syd2: :vaughn1: :syd3: :syd4:

one of my friends thats obsessed got me into it and then we got another girl into it and then she is trying to get someone else into it and then i recently found out another friend watches it and then one of my friends is interested...so i would say thats about 5 ^_^

*allis*

i have a freind in brasil that wathes it and is a memba here..yes thats u marie! :smiley: im in aussie butt were like sorta alias obbsesesd pen pals! :smiley: i have about 2 friends that watch it regulary and 1 friend that watches it on occasion! :smiley:
jess
lol :smiley: :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

i only know like 2 people really i know them both from middle school and one of them is one of my best friends

but I never talk to them about it really.... :blink:

I also have none who watches it........:(
Ok...My sis watches it sometimes, but she wouldn´t mind if she´d miss an episode so she is not really fan.
A friend of mine also started to watch it, cos she´s been a buffy fan and after buffy is finished she watches it as an substitute. But they aren´t real insiders as they don´t even know where some quotes are from etc.
I think they couldn´t even answer a question of the Quiz!! ;)
So Im dependent to you guys!!!! :smiley:

I'm afraid none of my friends watch the fantastic Alias, although I have tried persuading them, they think its a waste of Saturday nights (here in the UK) but then it's not me who's missing out!!

Back