How many people in AllAlias r named sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok my name is sarah... i was wondering just how many people are also named sarah that are in all alias or just enjoy alias in general....

~sarah~

So everybody who's name is sarah add this page to your signature so other sarah's,sara,shara etc may c it n come to the sarah section!!!

lol - at my school there's loads of jessica's!!!! Out of 150 year 11's there's about 15 Jessica's well maybe not that many more like 10-ish!!! :D

:cringe: Sarah...not just on AA...they're everywhere! I know 5 sarahs that are just in my regular classes at school...and then there are more!

Ummm there is 283 Sarah's on AA....lol nah I'm just teasing! hehe I'm not a Sarah but My best Friend has my name!!!!

~KM

just in my year level at school ther are 6!! and thats out of about a hundred, other than that most people are name mattew or something really obscure... like normal names spelt weird or just names that no one ever uses

Ashlea
Jylissa
Violettea
Rose
Tal

and many more really hard to pronouce~sarah~

my name is odd...
chanel...
heheh
sarah who use to be sarahcharlie who was here whose now jeannie here whos gone....'s name is sarah

My name is Sarah too LoL -- in like two of my classes there are 2 other sarahs other than me -- and all 4 are different sarahs -- lol -- and some classes have one other sarah too -- its crazy how comin this name is!

I don't really know any Sarahs...only three. i know lots of jessicas, myself included. There is even a Jessica in my dorm with the same last name as me. Freaky!!!

theres a guy who been in the same high school as me for 4 years who was born on the same day and year and we hate each other
oh but he used to have a crush on me for a while!!!
~sarah~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back