How many people on here are over the age of 25??

sculder

Cadet
I hope that this doesn't offend anyone,it is just a observance! Some of the stuff on here sounds so much like a forum for "younger" people! I am only 29 myself but I swear some of the disscussions are so "junior" high or to put it delicately,over-dramatazied! :D

Like I said,Don't get all offended I am just wondering how many "older" people we have on here?

I'm over 25.... but I won't say how old. :P

BTW... this will probably get moved because it isn't really a general Alias question. ;)

..19.. :blush: ..but anyway I don't thing Alias public is that "junior".. I can barely understand the plots, poor kids..

hey! but I'm not offended ;)

i AM <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->30<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--> TEEHEE I HATE JOINING NEW AGE BRACKETS

i'm 27 - and i know what you mean - but i also love the young chat - keeps me young!!! ^_^

I never give away my exact age, but I will say I am well and truly out of high school!

That said, I know that some discussions can seem a little juvenile, but I also know how offensive I found it as a teenager to have that pointed out to me. And in the first few years of my twenties, I sure as Hell wouldn't have liked being grouped with junior high students! Perhaps your question should be, "Is anyone here out of school yet?", or something along those lines. There are a lot of 21 year olds in this world who are married with full time jobs!

I just ignore the threads that I know will be targeted at 'junior high' students, and recognise that perhaps what I say won't appeal to everyone either!

i'm 21. and i know what you mean about those topics but i'd like to point out that age is not really a criteria to judge people's maturity in posts. i know some very young people who are capable of having smart, interesting conversations and some older people who act like 10 year-olds (and i'm not talking about this forum only). it takes a while to find the right group of people that you get along with best, so i hope you won't keep your distance from younger poster just because of their age ;).

*IriS* said:
i'm 21. and i know what you mean about those topics but i'd like to point out that age is not really a criteria to judge people's maturity in posts. i know some very young people who are capable of having smart, interesting conversations and some older people who act like 10 year-olds (and i'm not talking about this forum only). it takes a while to find the right group of people that you get along with best, so i hope you won't keep your distance from younger poster just because of their age ;).
Exactly! Judging by the standard of spelling and grammar in some of the posts typed by people over the age of 20, I would have guessed they were about 12!

Back