How many people on here are over the age of 25??

Well as I said,this was just me wondering!
It is really strange to come from one Forum( X-Files) that are mainly older people and can be a little "TOO" stuffy and cranky to here where some of the topics are just so "juvenile"!

I am not in anyway knocking anyone in particular or picking on the "younger" crowd here!
I am still a very young 29 but it shows alot in the topics! IMO!

I will be 25 this September. Scary. :blink:

I do agree though that a lot of the discussions around her make me feel like I'm in junior high or early high school again. Its cool though. I scroll through the jibber jabber anyways.

I'm 28, married, no kids... DINK's. I have to agree with you about some topics seem to be geared toward the younger crowd. I tend to skip through a lot. But, I am addicted to the show and I like coming here to see what other people think.

I would like to think of myself as a young person. :rolleyes: But, I know I am old and can't chat for hours on end about the cuteness of boys. Or about jen's hair or you name it... but, we all have valid thoughts and opinions no matter what age we are.

And both my husband and I are addicted to ALIAS. :smiley:

ha ha ha! Im only 13, and loving every seccond of it! :P

:tcu: <------- Anyone get what this is?

No offence really, age before beauty :smiley:

I am in my 30's. . .the cool thing about the boards is that it brings all ages together to talk about a show that we love. I can argue with someone about the literal vs. figurative meaning of something and the next minute agree with someone else that Michael Vartan is a hottie. . . .I love it.

ill be 22 in 2 months!
im so releived to know that there are people my age on this board!
i was afraid i was the only person my age on here but im not and its great!!

Slaoneaholic said:
ha ha ha! Im only 13, and loving every seccond of it! :P

:tcu: <------- Anyone get what this is?

No offence really, age before beauty :smiley:
OH YEA! rock on people i'm 13 also :P lol

that emoticon is the tcu emoticon.

Well I guess it gets annoying when people are hyperventilating about the *joke* that MV said about Vaughn not being back next season!

That one went a bit overboard! But I guess I need to learn to just scroll when it gets to be a bit too much!LOL!

Gees,I thought it was bad when "Philes" went beserk when David Duchovny left "XF"!

Back