How many people on here are over the age of 25??

Hey listen I'm 19 years old but sometimes, just like yourself, I wish everyone was over 25 and I was the only kid in here.

The conversations are so juvenile sometimes. Sydney/Vaughn shippers, especially those under 20, sometimes make me want to close all my browser windows (and no, I don't hate them, in fact I love everyone in here but I'm just being honest and don't mean to offend anyone, as I said, I love everyone in here, especially the girls).

So yeah I'm just 19 but I wish the kids in here acted in a more mature way.

Very good thread by the way!

I'll be 19 in a bit...I know what you all mean about some immature threads, but for the most part I think that it's tolerable. I think that, like said before, age isn't really the indicator for maturity.

:woot: ..aww..I was reading your replies, and let me say I'm delighted with you people! we have juniors, seniors, singles, husbands, wifes, parents.. this is fantastic..I never met one of you, and I'm in the other side of the ocean but let me say that I love you all ;)

ivand67 said:
Hey listen I'm 19 years old but sometimes, just like yourself, I wish everyone was over 25 and I was the only kid in here.

The conversations are so juvenile sometimes. Sydney/Vaughn shippers, especially those under 20, sometimes make me want to close all my browser windows (and no, I don't hate them, in fact I love everyone in here but I'm just being honest and don't mean to offend anyone, as I said, I love everyone in here, especially the girls).

So yeah I'm just 19 but I wish the kids in here acted in a more mature way.

Very good thread by the way!
Well,thank god someone else understands EXACTLY what I mean!
Thank you! :D

sculder said:
I hope that this doesn't offend anyone,it is just a observance! Some of the stuff on here sounds so much like a forum for "younger" people! I am only 29 myself but I swear some of the disscussions are so "junior" high or to put it delicately,over-dramatazied! :D

Like I said,Don't get all offended I am just wondering how many "older" people we have on here?
I'm 29 too... and I agree with you about some of the topics. (y)

I've been mistaken for a twenty-eight year old (let it be known this woman must have been off of her rocker)...but am only 18. And since we, the people of AllAlias, can't see each other, it's pretty safe to say that people can change themselves over the keyboard to appear older or younger. So, it's not the age, but the maturity (and vocabulary!) of the individual!

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
I've been mistaken for a twenty-eight year old (let it be known this woman must have been off of her rocker)...but am only 18. And since we, the people of AllAlias, can't see each other, it's pretty safe to say that people can change themselves over the keyboard to appear older or younger. So, it's not the age, but the maturity (and vocabulary!) of the individual!
well ... since we are on the net ...

I can be a 19 year old girl ... pretending to be a 32 y/o gay man ... :thinking:

Alias_Gay said:
MandahLuvsVaughn said:

I can be a 19 year old girl ... pretending to be a 32 y/o gay man ... :thinking:
lol not quite what i meant... I was referring more the the impressions we leave on people.

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
Alias_Gay said:
MandahLuvsVaughn said:

lol not quite what i meant... I was referring more the the impressions we leave on people.
I know ...

I was just saying something funny ... :laughbounce:

well the impressions that get left are sometimes so annoyingly "teeny-bopperish"!

It can be hard to have an intelligent posting session on here!

But on the flip side I guess anything is better than a heated debate about religion and politics!!LOL! :P

Back