How many seasons will it last?

How many season do you think Alias will go for?

• This season (3rd) is the last

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• 9 or more

• Total voters
If they do decide to do a movie, i hope sydney doesn't leave the cia in the series finale, and then in the movie the cia comes back and is like, "Sydney, we need you to come back, if you odn't the world will be gone" sort of thing, that just seems a little stupid to me.

forerver and ever! kidding, 6 would be good because that would give them time to wrap eveything up five would be too rushed while 7 would just be dragging the show.

Nad said:
What with the rumors that Jen will not be returning for Season 6, I am guessing 6 max.
[post="1450790"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What about the rumors that the SHOW will not be returning for Season 6? :blink:

Yeah, i have feelings it won't make it to season six, and if it does possibly it will be canceled during the season if JG isn't there. Not that i don't WANT it to last forever.

Andy said:
Obvioulsy we all want it to last forever but it won't :P lol. So how many do you think it'll last?
[post="635966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I got into Alias at the end of season 2... I think it was the big fight between Francie and Sydney that got me hooked. I kept on watching it.. and I confess that I bought the dvd's for the first and second seasons so I can get into it. I think the problem is that the show is not as promoted on tv such as desperate housewives or lost. People must realise what a good show Alias is. However I think that it won't go longer than six seasons. Who knows... maybe with the publicity that Jennifer has been getting lately, it could hook a few viewers.

Cheers

-_-

i read in the newpaper
that season 5 is going to be the last one for
Jen Garner
but they are training someone to take her place i think

I want Alias to go as far as it can go!!
I voted 7years but i know it won't happen because they've already decided it's 5season will be the last...hope it isn't cuz the show is really great!!!

I think it could make 9, plus it doesn't matter about Jennifer Garner leaving cause heard she is at the end of season 5, and that they are bringing in new characters including a new spy, her real name is Rachel Nicoles.

I don't want it to end. I wish it could have more seasons than the Xfiles that would be great. When it does end, i'm still gonna watch it, thanks to DVD's.

I hope it will last 6 seasons. They should do one more season to redeem this one and the last 2. Something like good ol' Alias. Hey maybe even get JJ back to have a part of the show.

How long will Alias last?

That's actually a pretty tough question.

With the ratings rollercoaster the series seems to go through the answer to that question always seems so up in the air to me. With the mediocre ratings of the fantastically writen Seasons 1 and 2, and the dud-ness of Season 3's ratings and story. To the ratings explosion the show gained in its improved fourth season being after Lost, the show's rating history is just as hard to follow as the show itself can sometimes be.

Call me crazy but I was expecting a better turn out that what was seen for the shows fifth season premeire last Thursday night which was about a 5.4 in households and a 2.4 in the 18-49 demos. Like I said...call me crazy. You can also call me crazy for thinking that the Thursdays to 8 move was a good idea at the time...at the time being the key words here. With the drop in ratings for Survivor, Joey, and Will & Grace I though "well maybe this could be good for Alias". After reading the ratings for the second episode which aired last night, I can pretty much something that looks to me as a sort of...well...its almost kind of like a DRAW for a second place with Alias VS the hour of comedy (Joey/W&G) on NBC. With all three shows all having similar ratings.

I will follow Alias to the end...no matter what. I realized I've kind of digressed here but in all honesty...not everyone is as loyal as I am. With the "death" of Vaughn a lot of people are ready to just throw it all away, and that's sad. In order to keep the viewers with out the presence of Vaughn those happy snappy producers over there at Alias need to keep it going and keep the storys good.

I would love to see Alias last 7 - 8 seasons and for Jennifer Garner to see the end of her current contract with ABC and the show. What is the more likly out come? Ending this season or having one final season (6) are the two more likly possabilities.

I actually voted 5 seasons but my heart wants the show to go beyond this. I am a die hard fan and it's really sad to read about all the negative write ups about the show (and mostly because of Michael Vartan's departure). I like the way the new season started and I hope it will continue to surprise me. I don't know much about the ratings as I don't live in the States. I just hope that all faithful ALIAS fans will stay with the show - good or bad. X-Files suck when David Duchony left the show, yet there are still faithful believers out there who supported the show till it's very last episode. So why can't we do the same for this wonderful show?

Back