How Many Seasons???

How many seasons do you think Alias should have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• more

• Total voters
If I get good results than maybe I'll send a copy of the votes to the alias people in california to support the show.

If I get good results than maybe I'll send a copy of the votes to the alias people in california to support the show.

As long as they keep it interesting and keep coming up with new and interesting storylines I am happy with it going on for 12+ seasons..but truthfully I think that 7 seasons would be the best

i wouldn't say any more than the seventh season only because i love Alias, but all the chracters would be getting older and looking it. you would have Sloane extremely old, Irina, the same, and Jack getting complete white hair. Syd looking a bit like her mother on the show (irina does rite now) and its much better to see thm look young and not like old agents like Dixon or something, and then Marshalls son would be like 3 or 4 instaead of 9 or something lame like that. you'd have to get a completely new cast.

it's really hard to make a guess. as long as we're satisfied with the show, it will still be here. but i have a hard time seeing last 12 seasons. lol. i mean, come on! :D

I don't want them to go too many more seasons because I enjoy it more when a program leaves the air while it's still strong, rather then letting it run to the ground. I mean, how much longer can they stretch the Rambaldi angle of the story? How many times would they make poor Syd lose her man to keep things interesting? I say 5 seasons sounds about right, though I love the show like crazy.

it should go on and on and on and never stop!! Why would anyone want to end the most kick ass show on TV!! Alias rocks!! Whoo hoo.
AND OBSESSIONS ARE HEALTHY!! hee hee

Unfortunately nothing lasts forever, but I say take it as far as possible... once Jennifer Garner is old and grey she will be watching something else and posting on the sites of her favorite show! :smiley:

I agree with inlovewithalias, they should just finish out the rambaldi thing and go to new story plots, and then i hope Alias will go for 12 seasons like NYPD blue

oh, this poll was easy - it should NEVER end :P

Seriously though, as long as it stays as good as it has been these past 3 seasons it should keep going and going and going (y)

i voted for seven seasons..

i think that it could still be a really strong show in the seventh season, and it would end strong...

but then jennifer garner would be 36!!

the only one that would be able to move is sark!

I think the show should only go while it has good ideas and storylines. If the show starts to die and just keeps going on for the sake of being on tv (not saying that it will- I don't think it will!), then it should go off. Alias needs to end when it still has high ratings.

Em

I voted for 8 seasons. I also think that a movie should come out right after season 5. Alias is so rich of story. I think that after season 4 there should also be a spinoff launched. Perhaps of a prequel of Jack & Irina when they were young? Or maybe a sequel of "Weiss the bounty hunter" hehe.

But seriously a SHORTEN 8th season seems like it would be good. This way season 8 could be all about quality episodes.

I think a solid Seasons 1 - 7 would be good at full season orders.
And a shorter season 8 and maybe 9. Perhaps 13 to 18 episode orders for the last 1 or 2 seasons. That would be sweet.