How Many Seasons???

How many seasons do you think Alias should have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• more

• Total voters
Can't believe this page hasn't gotten more votes. I really want more seasons. I also would like to see how the writers progress each of those seasons.

I picked six seasons for Alias. Why? I don't want the show to struggle for story.

Thus far:

Season one was about Sydney, a spy
Season Two was about spyfamily
Season Three was Lauren spliting Syd and Vaughn - A mistake

Season four I hope will be about Jack, his past, who he is and wants. Introduce Vaughn's mother.
Season five I hope to be about Vaughn and his family. Is his father alive?
Season six tie up lose ends by concluding Rambaldi puzzle, Sloane goes to jail or dies, Will comes out of witness protection to see Syd and Vaughn marry, Jack finds peace and maybe even happiness with a big smile on his face.

I think that would be awesome!!!! If ALIAS does go for like 15 seasons, thant it would be cools if Syd was as old as irina is now, and still kicking sarks butt, who will be like 30!! ^_^ :jawdrop:

Sark218 said:
Just think about what the show might be like after 8 seasons. We'll laugh about how we used to worry about SD-6! :lol:
hahah......that many sesons....and the show will be confusing beyond imagination (if that made any sense ^_^ )

I picked six seasons for Alias. Why? I don't want the show to struggle for story.

Thus far:

Season one was about Sydney, a spy
Season Two was about spyfamily
Season Three was Lauren spliting Syd and Vaughn - A mistake

Season four I hope will be about Jack, his past, who he is and wants. Introduce Vaughn's mother.
Season five I hope to be about Vaughn and his family. Is his father alive?
Season six tie up lose ends by concluding Rambaldi puzzle, Sloane goes to jail or dies, Will comes out of witness protection to see Syd and Vaughn marry, Jack finds peace and maybe even happiness with a big smile on his face.

I voted for 8, but only as long as it stays as good as it's been. I hate it when they keep shows on for so long that no one cares anymore.

i voted six. i want it to go out on top...not like shows that just lose ratings slowly and surely and then go out only so-so. I'd miss it, but six seasons i think would be best... as long as syd and vaughn r together in the end :love: hehe, call me shallow, but im a born shipper :P

I know!!!! :love: I love alias :love:. So i think it should go on for "10 amazing seasons" like friends. or "12 outstanding seasons" like NYPD blue. I voted 12. I want it to go on for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as i would like Alias to go on forever, i said it should end after the 7th season. mostly because i would rather see the show have a big finale while it is still alive, than for it to be milked until it is cancelled. all good things must come to an end i guess, and an awesome show deserves an awesome exit..