Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A & B

• A,B,E

• A,B,C

• Total voters
I, myself happen to be all of teh above. I have seen all of the ALIAS episodes 8-9 times each. I ahve both 1st and 2nd season on DVD...This is how. I tape all of teh third season episodes and watch them 8 times as well. I ahve over 550 ALIAS wallpapers on my computer. I also form theories quite often, whether it is during an episode or in episodes to come and I am correct very often as I'm sure all of you are. Comments Please!

Now I actually have over 700 wallpapers and I have Season 3 On DVD. I have also bought the books now and have posted a lot more in this forum.

sd6452 said:
I come up with theories a lot, but they're almost never right. I watch the eps over and over again.
HELP ME PLEASE!!!
i AM FROM RUSSIA
я БУДУ ДАЛЕЕ ПИСАТЬ НА РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ ТАК КАК У МЕНЯ НЕКОТОРЫЕ ПРБЛЕМЫ С АНГЛИЙСКИМ ТЕ КТО ПОНИМАЕЮТ РУССКИЙ ЯЗЫК ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ПОМОГИТЕ МНЕ. я КАК ВИЖУ ВЫ ВСЕ ОБСУЖДАЕТЕ 2 СЕЗОН У НАС В РОССИ ПОКАЗАЛИ ТОЛЬКО 1 , А 2 СЕЗОН ПОКАЗЫВАЛИ ТОЛЬКО ПРАКТИЧЕСКИ ДЛЯ МОСКВЫ нЕ ПОДСкАЖИТЕ КАК МоЖНО ПО иНТЕРНЕТУ ПОСмОТРЕТЬ СЕРИИ ЭТОГО ВЕЛИКОЛЕПНОГО СЕРИАЛА??? Напишите мне пожалуйста по адресу wert91@yandex.ru

I never tape them because I foget and now I am so bummed because I will have nothing to watch all summer! But I have watched them all so many times and I could watch them many more times.... obsessed seems like a good word! :D I try to think of theories but the are NEVER right! What is wrong with me?? I guess my mind does not work the same way! These people who are right on are freaky! JK!!

I am totally obsessed too. It may not be my whole life, but ALIAS is a big part of it. I love the show, the cast, and THIS WEBSITE!!! I spend so much time on here-- like every moment of free time! :lol:
I love alias, have seen every ep SO many time (God bless the DVDs), I try to remember to tape season 3 eps (but i forget a lot) I have like 50 S/V wallpapers (and MV ones too ;) ) and I come up with theories that are almost NEVER right (its cause its what i am hoping, not what i think will happen.) And I can never wait for Sundays for my brand new episode... and I despise the big breaks in between eps.... they make me hate ABC, but then I remember, oh yeah, its better than the show getting cancelled!
k i'm gonna stop now before i write a novel about my alias obsession!
~Heather

Back