How much longer can you wait?

How long can you wait for HJ?

• I'll be here forever waiting for HJ!

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • I think I can wait for a few more years.

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I can wait for one more year

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I'm going to quit unless beta comes out Q4 2006

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • What the hell? Release 2006!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've already quit, why am I here again?

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
i could wait for 1 more year but if beta doesnt come out by the end of this year and no new stuff is happening ill because super inactive and check the site like once every 2 months or so

I can wait about another year but in all honesty I'll wait till it comes out its sometimes just tough to follow a game that really doesn't inform you much about the progress except that "we are all working hard on the game"..

But when it comes out it comes out.

I put I quit already but really I just think Warhammer Online is going to be out first but you never know. And I had planned on checking them both out, I will just be waiting until whenever but that doesn't mean i won't watch for other stuff or play something else until then.

This game is supposed to be out in may, so provided beta information isnt at least being buzzed about in the comming months, i will mostlikly invest in age of conan. Because that game looks like it is heading right on schedual.

I want to follow Heros Journey, above all those games, but Simultronics is not giving me anything to follow. And i can reread old articles for only so long.

I dont mind waiting, but like deserttfoxx said, i dont like reading old articles every single day. I need more updates then every couple weeks. If something interesting isnt really happening yet by the end of the year, i will probably find something else.

Well HJ's just one of the many games I see coming out that'll have something I may enjoy to offer. So, I'll check on it often. I don't think I could really place a time limit on waiting for something tho'. I guess I'm more lenient with 'time' more so than 'execution'.

If i do not get into beta by the end of this year I feel like i might be going to another game. I might come back to HJ shortly after release though unless the current game is awsome!

I see a lot of potential in HJ, so I am willing to stick it out.

If something attracts my attention before HJs release, I will definitely check it out however.

I can wait for as long as there are other games to play. If burning crusade and vanguard come out soon I can play those while I wait. I know I'll hate the vanguard endgame but I hate the wow endgame now so it won't be anything I'm not already used to.

I personally can wait forever.... simply because once I get my hands on Portals, I might just lose all of my remaining humanity. Resulting in a empty shell of a gamer.

I will be here forever and ever and ever.
To be honest, the main reason I come here is not really for just the game, but because I have alot of good friends here.

Daax said:
I will be here forever and ever and ever.
To be honest, the main reason I come here is not really for just the game, but because I have alot of good friends here.

"Bwahahaha! Our plan is going according to....plan..."

We could always choose a certain game to play on as a forum till HJ comes out. ALA one of the many beta's we have been discussing. Just to keep the good faith and so forth.

WatchMaker said:
"Bwahahaha! Our plan is going according to....plan..."

We could always choose a certain game to play on as a forum till HJ comes out. ALA one of the many beta's we have been discussing. Just to keep the good faith and so forth.

Good idea, its tuff to get everyone that would want to though into a beta. Maybe when all these newer games start getting released anyone that wants could hop on and we could all get something goin.

Phantasy Star Universe, for the win! I mean, sure, I'm waiting for Hero's Journey, but PSU looks awesome. I missed the Demo, though, so, you know... that sucks. Still, the game's coming out in like a week. I'm getting it for the XBox 360, though, so I doubt I'll see any of you guys. I mean, even if you did get it, you'd probably be getting it for the computer, so, you know... they don't share servers, what with the XBox 360 version having voive chat, an' all.

So yeah, diversions... PSU, I choose you! ...I just made a Pokemon reference. Someone kill me...

Back