How much TV do you watch in a day?

How many hours of TV do you watch on a daily basis?

• 0 - 2 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.5 - 4 hours

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4.5 - 6 hours

• 6.5 to 8 hours

• 8 or more hours!

• I can't stop watching TV, it's my life!

• Total voters

SageStone

Cadet
How many hours of TV do you watch in a day? I watch about 2.5 - 3 hours a day. I try to not watch too much so it doesn't get in the way of my work.

The TV is on almost 24/7 in our house, but it's not generally me who's watching it. The kids watch it sporadically during the day, then my other half comes home and watches it in the evening. I only watch certain shows which we generally record and watch at the weekend once the kids are in bed!

Surprisingly, I don't really watch a lot of TV. Sometimes I'll watch a few movies in a day, but that's an extremely rare case and it has to be pretty good movies for me to do that.

I normally watch the news, maybe an episode or re-run of a show that I like. I'm mostly at work or on the computer though.

About 1.5-4 hours a day. I sometimes go a week or two without watching television. Then I end up clearing a day in my schedule so I can catch up on my favorite shows. :D

I watch TV about 0-2 hours, I don’t get to see much because I go out with my friends a lot.

If I'm home alone then the tv doesn't go on until the kids/other half turns up home from school/work and then it's only background noise most of the time for me. If anyone else is home then the TV is on all day. I probably truly watch only a couple of hours tv here and there - it depends whether any shows I'm following is being aired.

Back