How Obsessed Are You of Jack Bristow?

How much do you love Jack Bristow?

• A lot!! have you seen my room?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Well, he is no Vaughn but I like him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None what so ever (you better watchout if you click on this one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i said he's no vaughn but i still like him :smiley:

good character, interestin, i still like vaughn better :smiley:

I don't have any pictures of Jack up on the wall in my apartment, but I do have a good collection of them, and one on the wall of my cubicle at work. It's the one from "Passage II" that I like to call "GI Jack." People actually stop and look at it! I wonder what would happen if I put up the latest one from "Crossings?'' No, I couldn't -- that one would be too distracting! :lol:

he is kool, but uh, he's not as good looking as MV, is he?
he seems 2 protect Syd a lot which is gd as well!

Ophelia--you have a great sig!

As You can guess from my name im a big fan- he kicks ass. I mean no other character maintains such a non emtional role. His also a brillant spy .
You Go Jack. Though a lot of people still think he is evil im doubting it. He more like a protector of Sydney. I heard they gona kill him off ..... I hope not

I don't have pictures of him on my wall, but I do on my computer, and other Victor pictures. He is my favorite character, and I love him way more than Vaughn. He is such a cool character. The man can kick some butt, and he is smart. He kills people and brings them back to life! I don't think he is evil, I think that he has Sydney's best interest at heart, and wants to protect her above all.

JackBristowwanabe, I hope that you are wrong about them killing off Jack, because the show would suck without him. From the finale, it seems that S4 will focus on Jack and his relationship with Sydney, which is a very good thing.

Amy

i am really really OBSSESED!!!!!
i just love the dude. he´s the most interesting character in the whole show.
i wish i´d be more like him. he´s so smart and secure.
i´m thinking all the time what jack would do if he were in my daily life situations.
he´s such an interesting man. so mistyrious.

i think you´ve got the point of how i feel about him.

and besides he´s so handsome.(we have mister garber to thank for that) :P

luvspydaddy, you have good taste. Victor Garber/Jack Bristow is a very handsome man.

He is definitely the most interesting on the show, and I am always anxious to learn more about him. We don't even know if he has any family, besides Sydney. We even know Irina has 2 sisters, but nothing about Jack. He is so mysterious.

Amy

i love him like whoa. he's my 2nd favorite character after Irina but i worship them both. even if i don't have any pics of them on my wall :P.

LOL Iris... Jack's my 2nd fav character too (after Irina ;) ). They are, like, the best older parent couple I've ever seen! I wish I could have a little shrine for them in my room but my mom would freak.

Plus, I have a little extra connection with VG... he comes from my hometown!

Katrina Halliwell said:
Plus, I have a little extra connection with VG... he comes from my hometown![/font]
You're from London, Ontario? Cool! I hear it's beautiful there -- quiet, civilized, with lots of trees. :D

I am so obsessed that it's scary! :lol:

Jack is my favourite Alias character, and although I don't have any pictures of him on my wall (cause my mum would also freak out - :blink: ) I do have alot of pictures of him on my computer. ^_^

Oh, and yes, I agree Victor Garber is very handsome, and a very talented actor.
:love:

Jack is my favorite character...he's such a badass. And yes, he is handsome, but in a more real way, not like some of the younger people on the show ...if he wasn't 35 years older than me I'd take him in a second. (He's 55, right?) :blink:

I love watching how he interacts with Sydney and Irina. In S1 he was so repressed, in S2 he lightens up a bit, and in S3 his character wasn't as well written, but I still think he's cool.

Jack and Vaughn scenes are so funny! Vaughn is the boyfriend and Jack is the protective father. That's where he sometimes says all of his funniest dialogue...

Yeah, Victor is 55, but Jack is 54. They made him a year younger than Victor.

I would pick Jack up in a second, even if he is old enough to be my father. That man is so cool, smart, and tough. He would do anything to protect his family. I love it when he is condescending to Vaughn.

Irina probably doesn't like to share, but it appears that she isn't around anymore, so if Jack wants to have a female companion, then I am happy to volunteer.

i like jack! he's really good, smart, cool, tough, handsome, dangerous :P and funny and vitcor garber is a wonderful actor! he's definately one of my favorite characters, but i still like irina the best, no one can change that fact. -_-
but he's really good, go jack! :Ph34r:
so i voted "he's no vaughn buti sure like him". and yeah, i don't think irina wants to share... :lol:

Back