Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-35

• 36-40

• <40

• Total voters
well i am 16 and have been watching alias ever since the first season aired in australia.
and i have been a fan ever since, lets just say that i got the bug bad.
all i talk about to my friends is alias.
i think i peve them off some times but he, i'm hooked
as i am writing this, i am watching the season finale of the fourth season.
it is sad

so heres my theory!! its mainly teens and people in 20-30s with of course also many other aged viewers but on allalias its mainly teens.... and then also many people older than that but they are often in college, buisy,
or are so buisy with work that they enjoy the show but dont spend mass amounts of time on here... or (no offense to any one) but are lke people lke my mom who loves watching the show but isnt the most computer friendly...but of course there are many acceptions and prolly not all people..well not probably but....not all people take this poll so its even harder to say but yea...that was long and very random!!

I'm 19 and have watched the show from the begining - i'm one of the ani'OC'ers.... the appeal of ALIAS is huge - i beleive at least... i've gotten my parents and younger siblings compleetely hooked....

I'm 26 I started watching Alias half way through season 1. So that means I was 21 when Alias started gosh time flies huh.

RIP Alias!

Back