How old are you?

I've been fifteen for a month.

And for everybody talking about looking younger, I know what you mean from semi-personal experience. If I didn't know my cousin (who is actually a few hours older than me), I'd think she was an eleven or twelve year old, at most.

Frogboy_Lives said:
heh, it's the same with my sister she's like 23 and people still think shes a teenager
I HATE that! I'm in my twenties too, and I constantly have people asking me how school is going. Or when I go out with my younger brother (who is nearly 21), I'm the one who gets asked for ID! :angry: :angry:

I did a tour in South India over the new year, and on the last day of the tour somebody in the tour group asked me I went to boarding school! I was so embarrassed!

Everybody tells me I'll be glad in a few years, but that still doesn't make me feel good now! :angry: :angry:

By the way, I live in Australia, where the drinking age is 18, so it is even more embarrassing to be asked for ID MANY years after I turned 18.

2 of my best internet friends thought I was 17-ish when we first started talking :mellow: They said it was because my posts at smgboard.com seemed mature :lol: My ass...

I'm a youngster.

Natalia said:
By the way, I live in Australia, where the drinking age is 18, so it is even more embarrassing to be asked for ID MANY years after I turned 18.
lol Natalia! My friends and I laugh when we get asked our ID because we really don't look like the typical 18 year olds. If you're still being asked for ID MANY years after turning 18 as you say then aging is only complimenting you rather than being a burden ;)

jess said:
Natalia said:
lol Natalia! My friends and I laugh when we get asked our ID because we really don't look like the typical 18 year olds. If you're still being asked for ID MANY years after turning 18 as you say then aging is only complimenting you rather than being a burden ;)
People keep telling me that, but it doesn't make me feel any better!

^I guess I can only empathise to an extent since I am 18 ;) But I guess it does get tiresome when people ask about highschool when you've been there, done that ^_^

I was doing bar work in London when I was 18/19/20, and I got so sick of everybody telling me I was too young to be serving them.
I think that the older people get, the more they enjoy making fun of younger people! People in their thirties love telling me I look like a kid, and I know that I have been guilty of teasing my younger brother about being a teenager even though he was an adult (18/19)! It's crazy, but I think it's some kind of power thing! :lol: :lol:

Back