How old are you?

I'll be 21 in exactly one week. :D

Of course, I still get mistaken for a high schooler. I was at my parents' this past week, and I went to some store during the noon hour some weekday, and a store clerk decided to be all cool and was like "so you're ditching school?" I just kind of looked at her like "no... I got out last week." And she was all "oh, that's early! What school district are you in?" Then I told her that I'm in college and she looked all embarrassed. :lol:

I did volunteer work this past semester at a high school, and all the students kept asking me, "are you a new student?" It's good to know that even though I'm almost in my senior year of college, I can still pass as a high schooler. I know it's partly because I'm short. But I'm sure I'll appreciate looking young when I'm in my 30s. :lol:

On the other hand, I think I'm going to be given a hard time after I turn 21 and try to go to a bar or buy alcohol. :rolleyes: My sister's 25 and she still has a hard time.

:lol: well, looking young is good. you should've seen my mom when she was 40! she SO NOT did not even look close to 40 at all! and my mom's 53 rightnow and she looks like she's in her late 30s. yup yup. so you'll appreciate it leah, definitely. and happy early b-day btw! 🎂 🍰 🎁

i'll be 13 in exactly one month. (y) :woot:

Back