How Old is Vaughn?

How old is he? I get the impression that he's at least 35, but everyone (Jack) calls him a "little boy" What's up with that?????????????????????

Sarkney_fan020 said:
How old is he? I get the impression that he's at least 35, but everyone (Jack) calls him a  "little boy" What's up with that?????????????????????
[post="951401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Jack's referring to his maturity level. ;)
✌️

The actual actor Micheal Vartan is 36. And Jack isn't the only one who's called Vaughn young, he's just the one that's made it most obvious. How old is Vaughn in the show?

iN the season 3 finale, as he's being rushed into the hospital room one of the nurses asks "Who do we have?" and another responds, " a 35 year old male"
if you get the dvd watch the season finale you'll see!

phase272 said:
Jack thinks that everyone is beneathhim.  I think that he would even call a 95 year old man little boy.
[post="953812"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao:

but i think Vaughn is like btwn 34-36ish most likely

you could check - you get to see his driving licesne in the getaway - check if they messed up!! LOL

^ haha! :lol: yeah i would've said something like 35...haven't seen the season finale yet, but apparantly he's in hospital and they say that he's 35. -_-

phase272 said:
Jack thinks that everyone is beneathhim.  I think that he would even call a 95 year old man little boy.
[post="953812"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahahah! yeah, that's right! he feels so superior! but i still love spydaddy!

Back