How Rude!

Another video about rudeness that has me paranoid at my amount of rudeness to others, although I found it funny and extreme. Ever been interrupted by someone while in the middle of a conversation, them trying to one up you on misery and/or success?

omg, that women lives two floors under me..

When she starts, she wont stop. (but not the bragging tho.. I think she's a little "slow", and because of that it's hard to tell her to shut up) She got that exact "tone" on her voice and talk about everything she been through during the day.. and I mean everything. Every detail... Like how many crumbs she had to take of the table after breakfast, and how much toothpaste she got out of her, almost empty tube.. and so on. And all this with the "strange voice/tone as that girl on the videoclip...

To meet her in the basement when you doing the laundry... well.. you got it

omg, that women lives two floors under me..

When she starts, she wont stop. (but not the bragging tho.. I think she's a little "slow", and because of that it's hard to tell her to shut up) She got that exact "tone" on her voice and talk about everything she been through during the day.. and I mean everything. Every detail... Like how many crumbs she had to take of the table after breakfast, and how much toothpaste she got out of her, almost empty tube.. and so on. And all this with the "strange voice/tone as that girl on the videoclip...
Man, hasn't she heard of internet message boards and chat rooms? There's no excuse for anyone to be a shut in with nobody to rant to in this day and age. =P

Back