Season 3 How soon can you start a Countdown?

Ah, let's see... 6 days, 13 hours, and 11 minutes!!!! Wait, I didn't take into account the Nick and Jessica thing... Corrected. 7 days... whatever. Stupid Nick and Jessica comedy hour.... *grumbles* Is it one hour or two?

Mrs. Sark said:
I thought the preview said IN TWO WEEKS?! :thud:
Yep... Two weeks it is. The Ten Commandments is on next Sunday. (As big of an Alias fan as I am.... I'm o.k. with this one. Can't miss The Ten Commandments at Easter time) ;)

I'm sorry, help me out here- is Easter on the 4th or the 11th? Because if it's on the 11th like i thought, it's putting Alias on at Eastertime, and the Ten Commandments the week before... *so confused*

bubbletea said:
I'm sorry, help me out here- is Easter on the 4th or the 11th? Because if it's on the 11th like i thought, it's putting Alias on at Eastertime, and the Ten Commandments the week before... *so confused*
The 4th is Palm Sunday and Easter is the 11th. ;)

Yea, this is weird to me. Why is Alias on on Easter, but off the week before? Well, oh well, I suppose. But it's never too early to start a countdown, so..

13 days, 4 hours, and 16 minutes.

I really think ABC should have reversed this!!! Put The 10 Commandments, a movie they play every year on Easter, it makes way more sense, instead of putting ALIAS on the day when fans might have family engagements preventing them from viewing the program.

Silverdewdrop said:
I really think ABC should have reversed this!!! Put The 10 Commandments, a movie they play every year on Easter, it makes way more sense, instead of putting ALIAS on the day when fans might have family engagements preventing them from viewing the program.
they decided to change their "ritual" with the Ten Commandments and they are showing this film this sunday night April 2nd ... and then on Easter Sunday ... which is usually a family night ... they will show "the Jessica and Nick Variety Hour" and then "Alias" ... ;)

Back