Season 5 How they faked his death!

*taps chin* I didnt hear that part...

I just meant, that she might have been implying what you suggested earlier, the 'gone forever' bit... but, I didnt want to get into that - because as good of a theory as it is... Itll pop my denial bubble.

*taps chin* I didnt hear that part...

I just meant, that she might have been implying what you suggested earlier, the 'gone forever' bit... but, I didnt want to get into that - because as good of a theory as it is... Itll pop my denial bubble.

My idiot sister taped over my specially labelled Alias tape with Desperate Housewives, anyway... I probably posted that to try to come out of my bubble, the whole time through ...1..., I was waiting for Vaughn to come running into Sydney's sonogram apologizing for being late. I want him to LIVE!!!!!!!! Where is Rambaldi when you need him??????????????????????

I still think Vaugn is alive! If you remember when Sydney told Jack about Vaughn while they were in the hospital Jack told her he will take care of it, or something like that. Jack is up to something. That part really stood out to me! Sydney may or may not know. It didn't seem that she was too sad at his funeral. I dunno maybe that was just me. Keep your fingers crossed :D

very interesting theory, but at the same time, its repetitive

Its not the first and it wont be the last.

A) Helix 1)Francie 2)Irina 3) the other guy
B)others will come
and rachel's whole story is basically sydney's. "oh i work for the CIA" "no you dont u work for the bad guys they just told you they were CIA" "oh ok now ill work for the real CIA" and other stuff about her is like syd...except she's not a good agent. at all.
sorry im really hostile when it comes to rachel...actually s5 in general

5.)After all that, after "We'll find eachother we'l always find eachother" after "What it comes down to is faith" after The seemed to have a bond that even death could not severe" AFTER 4 YEARS OF GREAT ROMSNCE SCENES AND SWEET LINES why would they kill him off therre is just no possible way.
why would they kill him off? cuz the writers are stupid and mv didn't want to be around anymore. they have a reason to do it, but its really retarded

3.)She didn't look nearly sad enough she looked more sad when she found out he was married than when he died and I know JG is a better actress than that
i think he's alive and syd knows it. and thats why we dont see her cry. and the scenes that we do see her sad--those are b/c she really does miss him. he's alive, but she's all sad bc she wont see him for who knows how long. here's what im thinking...maybe she didnt know about it at first, cuz then she wouldve talked to vaughn about it in the hospital before his heart failed. maybe sometime after that she found out. those sad scenes, like the one at the end of solo and others where she's thinking about vaughn, are bc she's sad and she misses him even tho she knows he's not dead.

i think jack's in on it. i just rewatched the ep and even tho jack's always been...im not quite sure how to describe him...he still loves sydney and he's always shown compassion whenever something goes really wrong in her life. he was kinda sweet when she told him about vaughn being married. but at the hospital he just stood there and stared at sydney and she just stared back. he didnt hug her. he didnt look sad or at least sympathetic. he had this look like he knew what was going on and he wasnt sad bc he knew

ETA: now that i think about it, since prophet five, has syd or anyone else ever really said that vaughn is dead? i know that doesnt mean anything. he could be dead and she just never says it, i know. but like rachel says "i wish i couldve met him" and when syd's talking to her father she's says "it's hard being without him" and when she's shopping for baby stuff in solo the lady asks if her husband's been helpful and she says "he's been great. wishes he could do more" (i know if she believes he is dead she just didnt want to bring up his death with a baby store clerk, but what if she didnt say he was dead bc she knows he isnt) what if in all those conversations about vaughn she never says he's dead bc she knows he's alive.

Back