Season 5 How they faked his death!

IceMann

Cadet
IF you remember when Sloane was getting the Chair, JAck put some chemical into sloanes Wine before he was "Fried". That chemical Stopped his heartbeat so Jack can later restart it with another chemical. There was emphasis on Vaughn AKA Andre MAchaux To drink the juice (Which conatined the heart stopping chemical) and then he got his "Heart Failure". The shades closed and his body was extracted to a safe house.

da da dum ....

i think you're right. also. did you see jacks facial expression when they were doing the .. uhh ... whats it called to vaughn? He looked kinda knowing. i think....

good theory.
i definitely don't think he's dead and jack is DEFINITELY involved somehow.
i have a feeling that maybe sydney doesn't know about it, because jack wants her to be safe, too.

Better not be dead, or I'm going to be sending lots of hate mail.

I'm just very pissed with the storyline at the moment.

I think this is what is going on too, however, it would be easy enough to have "secret" meetings if he was in hiding and Vartan/Vaughn would not just be absent from the show.

omg! i sooooooooooooo hope you're right!.. and thats a REALLY REALLY interesting theory.. i was about to go into depression/denial over vaughn! my baby can't leave the show!.. vaughn and syd just HAVE to be together!... and anyway Syd didn't even mourn over him openly! she cried for like 2 secs.. there has to be something up... and anyway her and jack seemed to have that "look" like something was up.. he didn't even comfort her.. thats werid!... something HAS to be up

You betta be right or i'm gonna get real angry at the people who wrote the episode :angry:

I'm an Auzzie soo I havent seen it yet but I roughly know what happens :P :lol:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I think he's still alive (I hope so) :Ponder:

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

I swear, if Vaughn is really dead, I'm gonna find JJ Abrams and rip his head off.

My theory is that yes, his death has been fake. I think that once he told Sydney what was going on, they both realized that someone was going to retaliate against him (Vaughn). And why would Sydney and Vaughn, knowing that Sydney is newly pregnant, go to a meet with someone they didn't know without some kind of protection. When the car came speeding to the scene, Vaughn didn't run. The other guy did. It's like he wanted the bad guys to see that yes, he was shot multiple times. It's all a work. Vaughn would not put himself in danger like that, especially if it meant that he might die and leave Sydney and their baby. It's so frustrating!

Ok after rewatching the episode (I could watch it with some sanity because I knew what was coming)
I realized that there is absolutleley no way that he is dead, I'm sorry there's just not.

my reasons
1.) she gave him something to drink seconds before he flat lined
2.)Jack said that "I'll do anything to help the both of you" and then they were giving eachother wierd looks
3.)Jack, Marshall, Wiess and Dixon were planning this huge escape plan for vaughn. Its not like Monica& Allison to put that in if it didn't have any meaning.
3.)She didn't look nearly sad enough she looked more sad when she found out he was married than when he died and I know JG is a better actress than that
4.)JJ Abrams said "The vaughn story ine is not what it seems"
5.)After all that, after "We'll find eachother we'l always find eachother" after "What it comes down to is faith" after The seemed to have a bond that even death could not severe" AFTER 4 YEARS OF GREAT ROMSNCE SCENES AND SWEET LINES why would they kill him off therre is just no possible way.

I am not in denial
"There is a fine line between denial and Faith"-Rose (lost)

Ok after rewatching the episode (I could watch it with some sanity because I knew what was coming)
I realized that there is absolutleley no way that he is dead, I'm sorry there's just not.

my reasons
1.) she gave him something to drink seconds before he flat lined
2.)Jack said that "I'll do anything to help the both of you" and then they were giving eachother wierd looks
3.)Jack, Marshall, Wiess and Dixon were planning this huge escape plan for vaughn. Its not like Monica& Allison to put that in if it didn't have any meaning.
3.)She didn't look nearly sad enough she looked more sad when she found out he was married than when he died and I know JG is a better actress than that
4.)JJ Abrams said "The vaughn story ine is not what it seems"
5.)After all that, after "We'll find eachother we'l always find eachother" after "What it comes down to is faith" after The seemed to have a bond that even death could not severe" AFTER 4 YEARS OF GREAT ROMSNCE SCENES AND SWEET LINES why would they kill him off therre is just no possible way.

I totally agree with you and I hope that they did fake his death.

I am so excited by my revalation, I feel the need to post it everywhere
When Sydney was talking about names for their child she mentioned Clementine, Vaughn said that it was a campfire song. The chorus for Clementine are something like this;

Oh my darling, Oh my darling, Oh my darling Clementine,
*You are lost and gone forever*, Oh my darling Clementine

Please don't kill me! :hide:

Rosy lips above the water ever morning just at nine, you are lost and gone forever
Oh my darling Clementine...

yes!! you go!! YES I belive you're right but any how vaughn isn't dead so remind me again WHY are we having this discousion?? ^_^

omg OMG you're totaly right!! but do you mean that it's NOT true that hi's dead?? or do you mean that hi's gone forever?? hrrm hrrm!! :blink:

I have only ONE thing to say to you I LOVE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ^_^ with thoese reasons, ther is NO way vaughn could die!! you know it, I know it, we ALL know it:D:D!! vaughn is alive and he won't die, not aslong syd and hi are ahving a bajbeeee=)!!

I don't think JJ is dumb enough to kill Vaughn and alienating a lot of loyal viewers. He does that, he may as well say goodbye to his baby. Although, with the sucess of Lost, maybe he just doesn't care anymore.

very interesting theory, but at the same time, its repetitive

Well, alot of stuff was being 'repeated' in that ep... I mean, The mention of the red wig, the juice befor ehe flatlined, the phrase 'Im so tired' like he'd told Sydney whenhe had the Rambaldi virus, the watch....
Its like theyre trying to tie all the previous seasons into this one.

Also,

When Sydney was talking about names for their child she mentioned Clementine, Vaughn said that it was a campfire song.

Im pretty sure Sydney said
"Clementines a pretty name."
And Vaughn responded with -
"For a fruit."

There for... no relation to a campfire song...*crosses fingers*
Unless she was implying... but I dont even want to think about that...

-Ash

Also,
Im pretty sure Sydney said
"Clementines a pretty name."
And Vaughn responded with -
"For a fruit."

There for... no relation to a campfire song...*crosses fingers*
Unless she was implying... but I dont even want to think about that...

-Ash

The conversation went

S: Clementine's cute
V: For a fruit
S: It is also a name
V: It is also a campfire song
S: I guess you don't like that

I don't have a life, I watched the episode so many times.
:blush:

I don't get what you meant when you said about Vaughn implying something

Back