How to Build a LightSabre

Tom

An Old Friend
From that article on Valentine's Day from TWATEOTU, heres how to build a lightsabre in 20 minutes.

:worthy:

Tim

Creative Writer
i believe i have the second half to the article somewhere around, which teaches you how to use the battery from a nokia phone and full instructions on how to grow your own crystals so you are ready to go out and battle evil.....................

NOT! :)

i suppose it could provide a cheap alternative to the radically expensive retail franchised jedi costumes out there to wear to parties, but i'm more of an x-wing pilot myself

Tom

An Old Friend
Did you do that game where you get to pilot an x-wing over Mos Eisly? I forget the name but it was pretty common. I'll check 3dGamers and post the company and a link to the demo when I find it.

At the Nightmare Factory they have masks and costumes that are COOL!

Tim

Creative Writer
that'll be one of the rogue squadron series, for the consoles, i actually have star wars starfighter for the pc somewhere around and a huge multi buttoned joystick that makes it quite fun, especially pretty on a top end AGP

i once went out with a girl with an original star trek communicator replica she got through Starburst comic (sorry, magazine!) but i only wanted to see her in the very short uniform because she had legs like uhura and a chest a litttttttttle bit larger :)

Tom

An Old Friend
Nightmare Factory

THE NIGHTMARE FACTORY

DEPARTMENT

[size=-2]Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager are Trademarks of Paramont Pictures. All Rights Reserved.[/size]
Please Choose a Display!

[size=+1]UNIFORMS & JEWELRY[/size][size=+1][/size]
[size=+1]MASKS &MAKE-UP KITS[/size][size=+1][/size]
[size=+1]PROPS [/size][size=+1][/size]
[size=+1]CHILDRENS COSTUMES[/size]

SEARCH THE NIGHTMARE FACTORY

GO TO THE MAIN SHOP DIRECTORY
ENTER THE NIGHTMARE FACTORY
GO TO THE NIGHTMARE FACTORY HOME PAGE
shop@nightmarefactory.com
Print Catalogs are $26

Top Bottom