How to tell who the father of Lori's baby is....maybe.

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
As for the sex of the baby, we will only know for sure who the father is based on the eyes of the infant.

The only definitive way to tell in a world where there are no paternity tests, is if the baby has blue eyes. If there is a brown-eyed baby, there is no way to know. If it's blue eyes, it's Rick's.

If you need a lesson in genetics, please get your Google on. :bag:

I'm thinking the baby will be Ricks now that Lori is dead. Is she actually confirmed dead? From what I hear you never actually seen her get shot, only heard the sound of the gun being shot. Could Carl have just shot the gun leaving her and she returns as one of the infected?

I'm thinking the baby will be Ricks now that Lori is dead. Is she actually confirmed dead? From what I hear you never actually seen her get shot, only heard the sound of the gun being shot. Could Carl have just shot the gun leaving her and she returns as one of the infected?

Not entirely confirmed. However, the preview after showed Rick in the same room where she was "shot". Rick is covered in blood, and Glenn tells him he shouldn't be in there. Rick then pushed Glenn into the wall, looking like a maniac. Also, as they came out, Carl had the opportunity to tell his dad he didn't shoot her (which was my theory) but didn't.

Take it for what its worth....

Back