How To Use Your Signature/Avatar

When i go to upload my sig into my signature it doesn't work. I click on IMG and i put in the right URL but it still doesnt show up! can anyone help?

aliasfanatic24 said:
When i go to upload my sig into my signature it doesn't work. I click on IMG and i put in the right URL but it still doesnt show up! can anyone help?
[post="1223054"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
When uploading your sig, it should look like this:
Code:
[IMG]http://allalias.com/forums/uploads/post-17217-1108841006.gif[/IMG]

That's the url for your sig and I've tested so it does work. Just paste that exactly in the window where you edit your sig. If you're still having problems, read the walkthrough on how to use your sig here . And remember, if you're going to use a banner in your sig, you're only allowed two lines of text which includes blank lines :smiley:

AliasFan#1 said:
I can't seem to upload it anywhere so I can use it. It's an animated one how can i shrink the file so it can upload?
[post="1224663"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've never used an animated sig so I'm not sure how much help I can be...Is there fading in your animation? I find that fading increases the file size (for me anyways). Perhaps you can upload your sig on an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket.

jess said:
When uploading your sig, it should look like this:
Code:
[IMG]http://allalias.com/forums/uploads/post-17217-1108841006.gif[/IMG]

That's the url for your sig and I've tested so it does work.  Just paste that exactly in the window where you edit your sig.  If you're still having problems, read the walkthrough on how to use your sig here .  And remember, if you're going to use a banner in your sig, you're only allowed two lines of text which includes blank lines :smiley:
I've never used an animated sig so I'm not sure how much help I can be...Is there fading in your animation?  I find that fading increases the file size (for me anyways).  Perhaps you can upload your sig on an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket.
[post="1225428"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There's no fading but there's about 15 frames and there about 10-15 seconds each. Oh well I doubt that would work but it won't hurt to try I guess.

What's the url for your sig after you uploaded it?

and btw, please stop by the sig/av rules thread while you're here, yours is too big with too much text! ;) thanks. :smiley:

Britt :smiley:

The first sig "A way of life" is my orgianl sig but now I want to change it but this huge pink screen shows up behind it. It's proabably becasue it is the first sig I've made and am doing something wroung. HELP!

~Andrea :blush:

what program are you using? is the second image the signature you want because if so, then i can change it once i get home for you.

i'm unfamiliar with picture it, but did you create the sig on that large of a canvas because that can be the problem. you have to make the canvas the same size as the signature. when i get home i'll crop it for you.

Jaimie said:
i'm unfamiliar with picture it, but did you create the sig on that large of a canvas because that can be the problem.  you have to make the canvas the same size as the signature.  when i get home i'll crop it for you.
[post="1416900"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yah I figured it out, as you can probably tell :P !!

Thanks

~Andrea :angelic:

Attachments

• What__s_Your_Alias_copy.jpg
    What__s_Your_Alias_copy.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 71
Back