• In the days ahead we will be doing a mass pruning of user accounts that have never posted in the forums. If you have not yet posted, please do so soon to prevent your account from being deleted!

How to watch Remastered Trek?

I have finally been able to watch some remastered star trek since season 1 came out of HD DVD and the price dropped because HDDVD lost the next gen battle. I don't have HDDVD but the disks were double sided.

I have not been able to watch them on TV because it isn't on in my area and I was wondering if anyone has taped or dvr'ed some season 2 and 3 episodes that they might be able to share with me to hold over till I can buy them when they are released on DVD.

I have been watching season 1 with my 11 year old son, and we have been enjoying them as he watches these stories for the first time. I want to watch some key episodes with him before we get to the movies- And there are some episodes in season 2 and 3 I would love to see the remastered version if we can before we watch the movies.

I am looking for “Amok Time”, “Mirror, Mirror”, “The Doomsday Machine”, “Journey to Babel“, "The Enterprise Incident” and “The Tholian Web”.

I don't care if they have comercials in them or anything, I will buy them all in the best quality when they are released. I just want to watch them with my son.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it, or if you have other suggestions about how you can go about seeing these please let me know.

I can be reached at captainredshirt@gmail.com

Thanks

James