How to watch Remastered Trek?

I have finally been able to watch some remastered star trek since season 1 came out of HD DVD and the price dropped because HDDVD lost the next gen battle. I don't have HDDVD but the disks were double sided.

I have not been able to watch them on TV because it isn't on in my area and I was wondering if anyone has taped or dvr'ed some season 2 and 3 episodes that they might be able to share with me to hold over till I can buy them when they are released on DVD.

I have been watching season 1 with my 11 year old son, and we have been enjoying them as he watches these stories for the first time. I want to watch some key episodes with him before we get to the movies- And there are some episodes in season 2 and 3 I would love to see the remastered version if we can before we watch the movies.

I am looking for “Amok Time”, “Mirror, Mirror”, “The Doomsday Machine”, “Journey to Babel“, "The Enterprise Incident” and “The Tholian Web”.

I don't care if they have comercials in them or anything, I will buy them all in the best quality when they are released. I just want to watch them with my son.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it, or if you have other suggestions about how you can go about seeing these please let me know.

I can be reached at captainredshirt@gmail.com

Thanks

James

Back