How was Your Day?

high:I might be going with my family to see The Rolling Stones at Angel Stadium November 4th! :woot: They're my stepdad's favorite band. How can you say no to an iconic/legendary band like this? Also, someone who used to work where I work is now back working with me as a waitress/hostess so that was cool as well.
low:Angels game against Detroit Tigers in Detroit delayed due to :rain: .

High: i have chocolate (had now), diet coke, candy sticks, chewing gum and pringles woo hehe. school ends on wednesday for summer. (study leave rocks! :P ) AND ROAST DINNER TONIGHT :lol: my favourite hehehe :D

Low: :( hayfevery thing...euch! oh and only gettin paid £3 for mowing the lawn..at least i think that's tight. and the fact that my rooms a mess and i cant b boterhed to sort it :blink: and i havnt had lunch. :thinking: still. contact lenses making eyes dry. (n)

high: having my friends back me up in an argument and say what a 'wonderful' person i am :blush:
low: having my other friends go against me and side with the person i was arguing with (n)

high-Angels beat Mets 12-2 and I got Simpsons Season 5 in the mail via Netflix today
low-dishwashing machine leaked (again) during work today. Even more reason as to why I'm looking for another job.

High- getting to come home on a break from the camp for 24 hours!
Low- having to yell at my campers before I left when they where cleaning up! I Love them but they dont listen!
SYD

high-I don't get to go back to work until Wednesday.
low-I found out that I had to report to work half an hour earlier than originally started TWO HOURS BEFORE I was supposed to report.

High - Went bowling and came 2nd, with a scored of 117

Low - I feel like my best mates upset with me, cos she barely spoke two words to me all the day and kept walking away from me, I don't think she likes me that much anymore :cry:

Back