how was your day?

Rain, rain and more rain! 40mm yesterday, maybe less than half that today. Stayed in, watched The Equilizer (marathon time)

Well, it's now Christmas Eve. Had an enjoyable day. Went over to my father in law's with my wife and we watched football. Will return there tomorrow with the entire extended family to exchange gifts, eat great food and have fun. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays in general!

Pretty good day today.....too cool & windy for my own tastes but then again that's Western NC in late December:eek::eek::eek:

Well, we finally took down the Christmas decorations at our home today. I enjoy the time with family and friends, but man, the holidays are a lot of extra work!! Oh well, I look forward to getting back into the studio, making artwork.

We've had some cold days this winter, but not a whole lot of snow. I think we've had one snowstorm that gave us a couple of inches and that was before Thanksgiving. My wife is working on training courses to advance her career. On occassion, she has to order a text book or two through the mail (in this case, it was delivered through UPS). Anna, my wife, waited all day yesterday for two new training books to be delivered. On the tracking site, it was confirmed that the delivery would be on the 24th. Nighttime rolled around and no books. She called UPS and they advised her, that her delivery would take place on Tuesday. Next time Anna checked the tracking site, the delivery day changed to 25th! Man, is she angry and I don't blame her one bit! Horrible customer service. My day, on the other hand, was ok. Hope everyone who is on this site is having a good day.

Back