Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in between F & P

• poor

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
this is how u would rate ur actaul; handwriting. Is it neat? messy? okay? chickenscratch?
lol. mines in between fair and excelent. it depends. if i wanna be neat i can. my journal.. woowwo! really bad.. my notes... really neat! it all depends..

I think my basic handwriting is nice. I do those big loops for y's, g's, and j's. But my cursive handwriting is horrible. Hardly legible.

Vicky :smiley:

heh, I'd say fair, because it's alright, but really, once I left what was it, grade 6? when you had to use it all the time? I went right back to printing. I print everything. The only thing I handwrite is my name when I'm signing for anything, and on my checks.

I think my handwriting skills are between excellent and fair. I normally don't handwrite anymore, I print things now. I only handwrite when I really need to.

My writing is REALLY bad. If I don't type it out immediately, then I won't know what I wrote, it's almost legible at the best of times, and indecipherable at the worst! I guess that qualifies me as a doctor, doesn't it?

hrrm..... when i want to write neat-- it's so damn neat but when i'm lazy... yup it's puuurre chicken scratch like iL0v3vAuGhN!

I can write nice, if I take the time. But with all those notes and homework in school, I don't have time to do that! So definitely mine is only fair....it's legible of course and printed ( I hate cursive!)!

I voted excellent. I love my handwritting...my print that is....its not too big, not too small, nto too bubbly, nto too scripty, just rite. People always say now nice my print is...my script is fair. But I rarely write in script. Only my signature and I have that covered nicely.

Mine is between excellent and fair. I have good handwriting, but I don't write that fast. And when I do, I get sloppy. I also noticed that I write nicer in the subjects I like (with some exceptions this year. I don't know how my handwriting is neat in Spanish but not World History! :P )

Back