How would you descibe yourself?

I was wondering how people would describe themselves. My theory is no one is completely satisfied with themselves. So what do you think of yourself?

I would describe myself as funny, nice, pretty, kind of skinny, really optimistic, but not very athletic. Although I'm a really good swimmer and flexible. I'm smart but not to smart. Creative in an artsy way, and I really do think people like me. Haha. Outgoing, oppinionated, very independent and the first woman president. (joking) I have many goals, I am imaginitave, and love to try new things.

Things I don't like about myself:

My nose!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Sometimes I'm to flirtsy (I think that's a bad thing).
I remember the bad moments more than the good. :(

So now it's your turn. Do your thang?

I remember bad times tooo...... I'm a dreamer. Very optimistic.... I can't stand when ppl judge eachother before tey get to know them. Friends come first to me, even before Alias. That's why I get frustrated at myself when Alias is on and I'm there in another room on the phone with my friends. I like to write. Writing clears my mind and frees my spirit. I think it's what's on the inside that counts, that's why I can't seem to understand why ppl get surgery. Then there is reading. I love to read. When I fisrt got here, the only place I ever went was Romance Fiction.
with that, ppl may wonder why I'm about to say this: I'm secretive. Very secretive. I think about things in my head long before I say them. It's natural and I can't help it. Teachers at school usually say that my papers are very orginized when it was my first draft. Ppl may wonder why I said friends come first if I'm such a "secretive" person. i guess I'm not "secretive", just observent. I notice the little things. It takes a long time for me to start opening up to a friend.

even if I do the worst job in the world, I try to be friendly to strangers. Ppl say to me that I'm a very "understanding" person and that I give good advice. I thank them for that. Ppl also say that I'm usually poetic and oddly enough, should go into the advertising business.

oh and I'm not for short-cuts. I'd rather walk in the outside in the rain and be late (and wet) for class, than walk inside where it's so crowded and be on time (and dry) for class.

Well, that sums it up! :D

I'm a pretty shy person, but I'm rather open when i meet somebody. I love spending time alone, it's one of the things i enjoy the most. I love writing, especially in english ( which is not my 1st language ).
I'm pretty smart, i get good grades without studying sooo much.
I'm a good swimmer, but not good at other sports apart from that one.
Ppl say i'm really pretty, but i have a rather low self-esteem. I have a rather broad back and i hate my hair.
I sometimes complain about stupid things, when there're ppl around me who have so much more to complain about.
I feel that when my friends need my help, i never have it to give. i do my best giving them advice, though, and i have done several things i didn't want to do just to help them out.
itt depends, but i'm generally more negative than possitive
i'm very organized, and work incredibly hard at achieving the goals i set for myself.
little things matter a lot
I'm sensitive
I like screaming! :lol:

hmm. well, I don't really like to talk about myself... but whatever. :rolleyes:

I suppose I'd describe myself as nutty. :lol: and perhaps a bit of a dreamer... I love to daydream.. ::floats away on cloud:: :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
hmm. well, I don't really like to talk about myself... but whatever. :rolleyes:

I suppose I'd describe myself as nutty. :lol: and perhaps a bit of a dreamer... I love to daydream.. ::floats away on cloud:: :D
i looove daydreaming too! i do it very often

Betha Bristow said:
Very optimistic....

I think about things in my head long before I say them. It's natural and I can't help it. Teachers at school usually say that my papers are very orginized when it was my first draft.

It takes a long time for me to start opening up to a friend.

oh and I'm not for short-cuts. I'd rather walk in the outside in the rain and be late (and wet) for class, than walk inside where it's so crowded and be on time (and dry) for class.
I'm just the opposite of you, seeing as i'm ver pessamistic (sp?)...my friends can count on me to give them the bad side of everything, or bad scenerios of what could happen...its not my fault! most of the time i dont even voice them, esp if my friend is nervous or something...they just run thru my head

teachers usually like my first draft too! esp since i just tu9rn it in as my final draft and they give me A's :D one of the things i hate to do is re-write or revise my first draft! i mean, its fine the way it is most of the time! it must be deecent if they give me A's on it!

on the third statement...same here! the last person i moderatly opened up to, i knew 10 years!

the the forth quote, i'd walk in the rain just for fun...hehe, me and my friends would do that anyways, and we walked right thru the drainpipe just cuz...it was fun! and everyone in our class looked at us weird, cuz they werent that wet

Well lets see

I guess you can say Im shy around people I dont know or just met. When I do get wired on caffeine or candy or chocolate.....be ready to see me talking and talking and talking all night long. I do consider myself a nice person. I am addicted to Avril Lavigne :blush: , and.......uhh nothing else but her...hahaha just kidding. Yeah Im addicted to Alias. I am a Christian...and I treat everyone with respect....well most of the time!

hmmm me? well heres the good and the bad:

BAD:
im chubby (i think so)
my thighs are hude
my butt is MASSSSSSSIVE!
im REALLY shy around boys (i HATE it!)
i have a VERY VERY low self estem
i can't spell
i trip a lot
im clumsy
im lose things like CRAZY!
i forget things ALLL the time
sometimes i try tooo hard at things
i wish i could sing like an angel
i usually am negative about things like restrictions and things parnets give
im kinda critical at times on what people look like
i watch too much tv
i sleep too much
im kinda messy
im VERY VERY strongwilled/subborn
i'll be the person to tell u ur being rude (i go too far sumtimes)
im not very pretty
im the most immpaticent person u will EVER meet or talk to!
i DON'T get boys at all
i am either trying to show off TOO much in front of guys or are either SUPER shy they don't know im there

GOOD:
ummm let me think for awhile.....hm......erm.....
im usually really really spontanious and fun
im out going (only with gurls)
i have goods pennmenship
i usually don't care what people think about me (unless its a boy)
im creative
im good at comp./technology
im smart not too smart just honors smart
im honest
i have a VERY clean mouth
i dress NOT slutty
my teeth are very straight and white
my eyes are blue
i kinda look like jen ( i would NOT say am pretty i don't get the boys)
very althetic when i practice a few times at a sport im pretty good
im funny
IM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY independent i don't need anyone X ecpt my AA friends to live!
im organized (even when im messy)
im a really good cook
i play the piano pretty well

kk i better go to bed!!!!!!! thats all for now!

lauren vartan

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
loud
private
unforgivin
tall
question! i know you are a Christian.....we are supposed to be forgiving and pray for those that give us troubles and do wrongs against us! but yet i know what you mean!!! im kind of like that too!!!! if someone crosses a line with me i will give them a second chance but none after that and even on that second chance im a bit skeptical! :confused:

okay about me!

opinanted(extremly!)
speak before i think!(friends always count on me to tell the truth! which i do! sometimes not a good thing!)
trustworthy
kind
naive and innocent(for the most part!)
a Christian( a major part of who i am, it has helped me become who i am and who i will be!)
not afraid to speak my opinions and be who i am
outgoing....unless with guys i really like then i just become too "cool" and dont say what i think and what i should and how i feel...that sucks let me tell you!!!!!!
im pretty but not gorgeous......i love my hair! :lol:

The Bad:

o Fat (IMO and probably yours ^_^ )
o Too sarcastic
o Slightly barmy on ocassions
o Loud
o Shy (well, until you get to know me)

The Good:

o Sarcasm (in doses, can be funny :P )
o Good listener
o Reliable
o Hard-working
o Fun
o Quite clever
o patient

and then, just the plain UGLY, hey, just look at my picture. :P

I am the best lol! jk! :smiley: I am smart, athletic, good to kids ;), loving, smart, nice, caring, thoughtful, funny, hillarious, and I could go on and on ;)

I´m occasionally Very Shy, depend of the moment, I´m Funny and Sarcastic, but I very stubborn, and I´m angry with facility in Specially when Real Madrid Lost. I´m a Freaky of LOTR, Soccer and Formula 1 and I enjoy with a Chocolate Cake :P

I like go out with my friends and I could kill by a Black coffee with Baileys.

My Friends say of me that I´m very naughty but only is a Rumour :devil:

And as a good Spanish I adore the Parties, Soccer ... but I hate the bullfights.

I would say I am
-smart
-generous
-somewhat talented in music
-optimistic
-sensitive
-fair/strong sense of equality
-shy around people I don't know
-opinionated
-industrious
-mature for my age

Nobody's perfect. ;)

I'd say I'm smart, and focused. My schoolwork is really important to me, I'm not used to getting bad marks so I'm determined not to. I'm not really much of an optimist but I'm not a pessimist either. I'm pretty neutral. The glass has water in it. I don't care if it's half empty or half full. I guess I'm funny, I haven't found a person who hasn't nearly peed themselves everytime I open my mouth. :lol: (Ok, not really THAT funny, but, you know.) I love music and I play lots of instruments, but I don't sing. (At least not in public.) I'm artistic and creative, I love drawing. I have a sometimes over active imagination, and I be snotty sometimes, when I get mad. I think I need an attitude adjustment. I'm loud and opinionated, and sometimes I don't think before I say things. I hold a grudge, and I never let it go. If someone does something to me or my friends, I never forgive them. I'm outgoing towards people my own age, but I'm "politely shy" as I like to call it around adults. I like things to be orderly and I tend to take control of situations. I think I'm a bit of a perfectionist. :eek: I don't really care who thinks what about me, whether it be a boy or a girl. I'm athletic and love playing sports too. That's pretty much me. :smiley:

Good:
~I'm highly intellectual.
~I can have a charming personality and great sense of humor.
~When I am serious, I always keep my word.
~I'm punctual.
~I'm very independent.
~I'm very involved in school activities.
~I have leadership skills.
~I'm mature and sophisticated.
~I have a very creative and artsy mind.
~I have great self-esteem and I'm always up to being unique.
~I'm very clean, things can be disorganized, however everything is spotless and wiped down.
~I'm well rounded, and capable of fulfilling things in an exemplary and prompt manner.
~I have no issue voicing out my opinions and ideas.
~I'm trustworthy, loyal, and great at keeping secrets.
~I'm very frank and honest, I will always calmly let a person who chooses to put me down that if they don't decide to stop; they will fear my wrath.
~I take constructive criticism really well.

Bad:
~If you give me a good reason not to like you or choose to have an automatic distaste for me, then I'm a down right b!tch; there is no cooling me down.
~I'm stubborn.
~I forgive, but I never forget.
~I'm somewhat violent, I will not back down if someone decides to takes a swing at me first, until the individual has endured a substatial amount pain.
~I'm bad at organizing (on the exception of my notes and my collections.)
~My thighs are kind of chunky.
~I give off a very strong aura of authority, when things need to be done, creating kind of a bossy disposition.
~I have multiple personalities (not in a schizophrenic type of way) however, you can't really find a common personality traits that someone can associate me with, you usually get people that say completely opposite things.
~I have trouble with authority, I have urges to always challenge it.
~I can be too critical, and be slightly narcissistic.
~I'm impatient and I can't stand incompetence.

Back