How would you descibe yourself?

~I forgive, but I never forget.
~I'm somewhat violent, I will not back down if someone decides to takes a swing at me first, until the individual has endured a substatial amount pain.

Same here, plus I always get my own way, which is a gooden. :D

Wow...this definitely requires a lot of thought....
But I suppose just a few,

religious (nothing is more important than faith to me)
intellectual (school is extremely important for me)
focused~or I just have a strong center (if that makes any sense...I just mean I know exactly what is important to me: faith, family, friends)
shy (I'm definitely quiet at first, but once a person knows me...I've been known as "boogey Bridget...;) :lol:smiley:
patient (I surprise myself at how I can easily repeat things)
loyal (yeah it sounds weird...but I really stick close to those at heart)
contrary (debating....devil's advocate....that's me)
sarcastic (I can't help it...one of my worst qualities)
ALWAYS worrying
ALWAYS stressed
And you know...I describe myself as a dancer. It's not a quality, but that's who I am.

I can't think of a word for it, but I set high expectations of other people and I expect them to realize what I'm feeling. (It's not humanly possible....it's not something I can help....but it's the worst way to be)

btvaughn said:
I can't think of a word for it, but I set high expectations of other people and I expect them to realize what I'm feeling. (It's not humanly possible....it's not something I can help....but it's the worst way to be)
i do that toooooooooooooo!!!
i always do that...i try to give subliminal messages that no one can ever read then i think HEY! you knew i knew you knew so why dont you get it! then i regret doing nothing eventhough i thought i did something which in fact i didnt!

and that made no sense i know....except to me! ;) :blink: :confused:

Victoria King said:
btvaughn said:
I can't think of a word for it, but I set high expectations of other people and I expect them to realize what I'm feeling.  (It's not humanly possible....it's not something I can help....but it's the worst way to be)
i always do that...i try to give subliminal messages that no one can ever read then i think HEY! you knew i knew you knew so why dont you get it! then i regret doing nothing eventhough i thought i did something which in fact i didnt!

Are you kidding me? That made exact sense to me! I expect everyone to know, and when they don't I can get upset. Does this mean I'm crazy then, miss vicki? Apparently we share this similarity as well!

btvaughn said:
Victoria King said:
btvaughn said:
I can't think of a word for it, but I set high expectations of other people and I expect them to realize what I'm feeling.  (It's not humanly possible....it's not something I can help....but it's the worst way to be)

Are you kidding me? That made exact sense to me! I expect everyone to know, and when they don't I can get upset. Does this mean I'm crazy then, miss vicki? Apparently we share this similarity as well!
well if you are crazy! then i am too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

and i know! then after a while i beat myself up over it becuase duh! stupid vicki! think do you honestly think they knew what you were thinking!?!!? :blink: -_- :( :confused:

LOL...you know miss vicki...I think we are crazy! talking about this elsewhere...lol!
My family tends to get upset with me when I do it, so I try to stop...but it's not exactly something you can get rid of. Just like my constant worrying...it's just me.

btvaughn said:
LOL...you know miss vicki...I think we are crazy! talking about this elsewhere...lol!
My family tends to get upset with me when I do it, so I try to stop...but it's not exactly something you can get rid of. Just like my constant worrying...it's just me.
LOL!!!!!!!!!

yes that makes us even more crazy talking about this in more than one place! HA!!
but my family makes fun of me for being compulsive......worry wart! :D im always what if?! OH NO! ^_^

Back