Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fair

• Poor

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
I saw this on channel one at my school. just wondering what you think. I actaully (and im not bragging) i think my wrting skills are excelent. I can improve my structure but from my peeers at school... well (wow) soemof them dont even try. so compared to them. it is excellent. this is a hard poll. with this just include ur
any other english activities (after school english school):
(my friend sujin.. shes nuts does m,ath and english after school.. )

grade: 7
none!

on the tv channel at school this was a poll.. the results were mixed.
when im online i tend to slack off on my writing skills except when im writing but if im iming or on here or af. i usaully use a lot of slang and spell alot wrong.. (lol wikky.. )

Eh...i'll say fair. I am in acc. eng. but I onyl write well when I want or need to. but when i don't my grammar really stinks.

i would say inbetween fair and excellent only because my teacher thinks so but i hate writing... i only enjoy it when i actually care about the topic not like some stupid assignment and i'm forced to write

I am 14 and I think I write very well! I am in 8th, ppl say I write like my mom! And I write tiny and straight! So I canread my own! Shhhh sometimes I can foridge things!

Don't even say that Victoria! You are an incredible writer!

But as for me....
I'm 16 in 10th grade and am what you'd call the crazed English girl!
I'm in honors english at our school and it's really the reason why i actually don't mind school! And I do find it fun to write, so I'd say my writing skills are coming along well!

btvaughn said:
Don't even say that Victoria! You are an incredible writer!

But as for me....
I'm 16 in 10th grade and am what you'd call the crazed English girl!
I'm in honors english at our school and it's really the reason why i actually don't mind school! And I do find it fun to write, so I'd say my writing skills are coming along well!
thank you btvaughn!!!you are too nice really!
and im like you the crazed english girl!i write fanfic, im in accerlated english and in my school's literay circle!!!

i love to write!!!!! u should see my notenooks on the backs of pages there are bits sof fanfics poems plays etc! its so funny! writing is so much fun! im an english lover!!!

btw: since my 7th grade doesnt have acc. english but in 6th i was in a/t (a g/t program.. and we did shakespeares romeo and juliet and hamlet and went throught the whole paly.. and i started a shakespere clib over the summer and we acted out the whole thing to a midsummers night s dream and (oo shoot i hate whn eu can see the whole thing but cant remember the title.. umm.. the one with the twins that get mixed up...) umm... help me out.

anyway.. just to tell u.. this poll is not for how neat ur ahndwritin is its for ur skill s at english (lol sarah! hehe)

my writing skills are excellent not to brag.I'm not at school anymore finished last year but I'm an ex-literature student oh and i'm 18

Age 14, grade 8...I think I write b/t good and excellant. I agree with a lot of ppl here that I don't write well unless I have to! Online I'd prefer to just slack off. :smiley:

Back