How you know you're too obsessed...

with JG.

My moment came when someone was talking about going to see a movie and I, of course, suggested "13..." Then she said, "Oh no. That's a definite boycott movie. I don't like her." And I was like, "What are you talking about???" And she said, "She just seems so vapid. Like she just said, 'Oh I'm pretty, let's go to Hollywood and get a job. OK!' " And I could feel myself fuming! I was like, "Have you ever seen her in anything? Do you know anything about her? Trust me, she is not like that..." Then I realized I was really mad! I was defending her like she was a close, personal friend of mine. It was so bizzare that I had such a strong reaction. I just like her so much as a person, I can't help it. LOL!

So, how 'bout it: Tell us your moment when you realized you were way too obsessed with Jen! :P

I first realized I was way too obsessed with Jen and trying to get a body like hers when I found myself "doing crunches until I couldn't feel my abs" (that's how Jen had described it in an interview) and eating oatmeal with chocolate protien powder on it for breakfast (a favorite of Jens)! Don't worry about it though, I ALWAYS defend her, Alias, and other actors on the show as if I have some personal tie to them. My friends have learned more about Jen then they want to, and I'm constantly buying all magazines that even have the smallest article on her. My parents know about her as if she was my sister because I talk about her so much, and as a comment on my report card one of my teachers wrote "Molly always manages to keep the class and me informed on Jennifer Garner and Alias!" Even my teachers know who she is now because I'm so obsessed! It's like SD-6, information about Jennifer should be treated as a virus and kept for only those who really care! xoxo! :D :redhair: :smiley:

My moment when I realised I was to obsessed with ALIAS and Jen in particular came the other day.

I was on the train on the way home!! The people who I travel with know how much I love ALIAS had the 3rd mag on the train the day before. Two of the guys were saying oh we read on E website that they are writing her character out for 6 months!! I was like uh huh!! Yeah don't tell !! I don't want to know that and saying "I can't hear you" and waving my hands round.

The train ride was extra long due to some damn car landing on the train tracks.

So the minute I got home I went on the net and checked the E site and also the alias websites. I think they were yanking my chain so to speak. I even tried to call one of the aussie gals who knows heaps about alias but she wasn't answering her cell/mobile. So I was really frantic!!

That is just me though!!

with Alias, Jen and Michael:

I have the dvd's some mags and i'm always freaking out everytime i see jen and michael on tv that my mom has been talking to my aunts (sarcastically) that she has a daughter who regressed from being an adult to an obsessed-with-alias teenager! :angelic:

I got several of my friends hooked on alias, jg&mv too. :lol:

me too!

I was on a membersite and someone said "the actress in alias is so silly and she's a bimbo"

And I was so mad!

We had a little net-fight..:P

^^^ hehe maybe they were talking about Lauren---;)

ohh...I can't even start to tell all the times poeple have looked at me weird or I started screaming at them for saying something negative about Alias, Jennifer Garner, Michael Vartan!!, or just any of the cast memebers in general

My mom think i'm crazy, and she keeps saying that I wonder who you'll save if a car was to run them over : me or JG? ^_^

maybe after realising i had a couple hundred pictures saved, or when i yll if someone talks during alias, or maybe when i stare at pictures for a while, or try to be like her....

recently i got a fringe, cos she hadone :mellow: but i also kinda wanted one....and then i thought she had her hair layered at the bottom a bit, so i wanted to change it again :lol:

i also get very defensive, and i think of alias, jen and mike everyday, a few times....or more....

allykins said:
or when i yll if someone talks during alias
im VERY guilty of this, haha...and if someone calls, oh forget it, they get a personal yelling at... :P they should know better!! LoL

i just know i'm less than the average fan and more like you guys because i'll buy all the magazines she's in, see her movies even if they're felgercarb, i want to know all about her, i come on this website and post in this topic...little things like that ^_^

How i knew i was obsessed with Jen, Michael and Jen and Alias
Every monday all of my firends know that i won't be talking about anything else! My friend Katie and I always talk about it. We alwyas analize everything in the show, we both tape EVERY episode! i Got many of my friends hooked on it. I've got every Alias magazie so far. I eaither buy or read any artical i can Find on Jen and Michael. I was WAY to excited when i heard about "13..." and evereytime i see a preview with her in it I'm like "JEN!....." My mom and other family members will tell me when they hear something about her or if they find an artical they will give it to me. And if her and michael were evr to break up i think i would cry eaither that or i'd be mad for days!!! I get defensive of them too! My best friend said that a gorl at her school say "13..." and the girl said it was good but they could have gotten a better acctress. I was SO mad my best friend was too! I said ok did the girl actually watch the movie? She was awsome.! And i get mad when people make fun of the show. My friend called it a Soap opera and i was like "No it'a an action drama." He gets annoyed with me sometimes. But most of my friends just call me a freak. LOL can't say i disagree! Thats how i know i'm obsessed. (y) I think its a good thing. lol :D

How you know you're too obsessed...

...When watching Alias and visiting AA takes priority over uni/school work.

...When you kick your bro off the computer claiming to need it for study but you end up chatting in the random thread and downloading clips from alias-media.com.

...When your tape of Alias starts losing its quality because you played, rewound, and paused it one too many times.

a while back some ppl were complianing aboutn JG how she was a man and all this felgercarb, and i got sooo pi**ed i swore my lil lauren reed aussie A** off at them they anned me from the site.....

i also have many saved picks
posters on my walls
i do kick boxing and i runn, and i get up really early... the only said thing is, im startying to talk like lauren reed lol, shes cool, but sydneys better lol
and i get peeved bcppl think that "oh your in love with JG, go marry her you lesbo" but what i dont get is, if a boy has his skool diaryt full of JG, ppl think that he is a gal, not that shes hot or wehatever, and when they think that a gal has her in their diarys that trhere obsesse and a lesbo..

SO SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE THE HELL DOES JG FIT INTO ANYTHING !!!!

*pipes down and mumbes to herself * thanks you for that lil rant and rave you idiot

^_^ i just think that i knew i was obsessed when i taped (well, tried) every single thing about her on TV. i came across a thread that had dates all through april when she was on TV, so i tried to tape EVERYTHING! but i didn't. and i was SO mad when i accidentally taped over the last 7 or so minutes of her MTV Diary because i was trying to tape her on something else! but i MISSED HER on that, so then i was super mad.

and i just try to read every single thing i can about her or Alias that i can. once, i was paper machaieing (sp???????) and i saw an article about Alias, but i didn't see it until AFTER i had dunked it into the paper macheing (sp???????) junk...so then i just guarded the little section so no one else put anything over it, and i scraped the junk off so i could find the date/section info and get the article for myself at home!

:lol: that's me and my obbsessedness!!! lol ^_^ ^_^ :D

me too when someone talks during alias i get so pissed
also all of the above , i went through every single one of those things and i m only 12 so yeah im the biggest fan its so sick every one calls me a stalker because i have my whole folder covered in pics of her.

Syd&Vaughn4ever said:
with JG.

My moment came when someone was talking about going to see a movie and I, of course, suggested "13..." Then she said, "Oh no. That's a definite boycott movie. I don't like her." And I was like, "What are you talking about???" And she said, "She just seems so vapid. Like she just said, 'Oh I'm pretty, let's go to Hollywood and get a job. OK!' " And I could feel myself fuming! I was like, "Have you ever seen her in anything? Do you know anything about her? Trust me, she is not like that..." Then I realized I was really mad! I was defending her like she was a close, personal friend of mine. It was so bizzare that I had such a strong reaction. I just like her so much as a person, I can't help it. LOL!

So, how 'bout it: Tell us your moment when you realized you were way too obsessed with Jen! :P
I've done that before too. And I always somehow relate things to Alias when I have a conversation. And my room is like slowly turning more Alias everyday... I have an Alias mousepad. :smiley:

i have four pillowcases:eek:ne jen,michael,victor,and david. i have an alias clock, and alias calendar, a whole side of my room covered in alias pictures, and alias action figures, alias trading cards, the alias magazines in glass cases, my whole room is alias :lol:

Back