How?

Xblood

Cadet
Well yeah i didnt read much about it but i was wonder how will the gameplay be set up like Guild wars or everquest type? like guild wars has that bar at the bottem of the screen and you press hot keys and cast the spells.. i hope yall know what im talkin about because its hard to explain. but yeah you know how everquest has the camra that follows the character i was wonder if HJ will have that to... and how will the battle system be? if you have a link explaing all this that would be good. but im just sayin i havnt read a lot on this game yet.. but i am going to start looking into it from the screen shots it looks like its gonna be good

but yeah you know how everquest has the camra that follows the character i was wonder if HJ will have that to...

3rd Person view?
I was told it has both 1st and 3rd person views.. But not fully sure.

And for the rest... Here's a link for the articles explaining alot about the game.
HEROSHALL.COM

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 5 2006, 10:06 PM
iight thanks because that guild wars camra doesnt make it feel like you are the person
I understand what you mean. I belive HJ will be kind of a mix between the two. You'll have a set number of skills, and unlike EQ2, you wont have 48 skills to concentrate on, but like GW with a select few that you level up.

I'm not sure if this is how it'l lbe handled or not, so don't quote me!

iight i wont but ever since i quit everquest because sony be trippin :smiley: i been looking around for a game that felt more real and not like you are in a plane flying over your person

Back