Howdy Hi from the great state of Tennessee

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone. I'm Jacquii. I am totally not good at intro threads - so for the sake of simplicity ==> Howdy hi from the great state of Tennessee!!!!!! Go Vols!

Shout out to Azhria Lilu! Looks like a great community you guys have built here. Cheers everyone
cheersc.gif

J.

Thanks so much for the welcome you guys!
Arris = Thanks for the invite. I'd been meaning to register here for some time now - so thanks for the nudge.

Martin F = Nashville is lovely! If you like country music than you're sure to be in for a great treat in Nashville Tennessee! No doubt about it. If you ever do get the opportunity - you MUST have at least one dinner at the Spaghetti Factory!

Shawn Gossman = Boy oh boy - you sure do know how to make a girl smile. I blush everytime. Not only because I take compliments poorly, but primarily because I keep envisioning you in spandex. Oooo! Love a man in spandex LOL
di-HN1G.gif

Thanks so much for the welcome you guys!
Arris = Thanks for the invite. I'd been meaning to register here for some time now - so thanks for the nudge.

Martin F = Nashville is lovely! If you like country music than you're sure to be in for a great treat in Nashville Tennessee! No doubt about it. If you ever do get the opportunity - you MUST have at least one dinner at the Spaghetti Factory!

Shawn Gossman = Boy oh boy - you sure do know how to make a girl smile. I blush everytime. Not only because I take compliments poorly, but primarily because I keep envisioning you in spandex. Oooo! Love a man in spandex LOL
di-HN1G.gif
Oh yeah, I love country music :smiley: (I get that from my father and my uncle...) I'll remember that one.. Spaghetti factory..

Back