Howdy Hi

giglnbreez

Senior Yo-yo tech
Hi guys!

I'm psyched to be joining the crowd officialy. I've been watching the show since the first episode... although there was some flipping the first few weeks for the last episodes of XFiles. I have been die hard ever since. I even got my brother and his wife (the ones' with the big screen tv) hooked on the show. Anyway, is anyone else excited about the finale?

Nice to meet you!

Breezy :D

2006? You're torturing yourself a little too much. I heard January 2005. It'll be like waiting for a baby. It's cool because you can review episodes, get other folks caught up and when the event happens you'll be so excited that it's finally here that it'll be worth the wait. And the time is even a bit shorter than a term with a baby. Think of it as a late Christmas present, the one that just wouldn't fit under the tree. Am I helping... goodnesss I hope so and I'm not confusing people, but I think I'm pretty lost. I have a black belt in confusion.

Hi back to everyone! You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome. Thank you, thank you and thank you. (And thanks about the avitar, I threw it together so I didn't feel left out.)

👋 Hi!

Back